Over 97% of the population use the Internet when researching local products and services.
A MarketingSherpa study asked marketers which type of search had the biggest impact on their marketing objectives, almost 54% of respondents stated that local search had the most positive impact.
Nowaday, 54% of Americans use the Internet and local search rather than phone books.
Through our local search engine optimization (SEO) services we can help your business in achieving higher rankings in the local search results. No matter if you have a single location serving a local community or multiple locations across the United States, we have proven strategies and tactics to help you rise above your competition.
- We’ll audit your business information in the major data provider databases. There are several top-tier data providers within the local search ecosystem that are considered a “primary feed” to other local business directories. Any errors in one of these data providers will be syndicated across their network and can negatively affect your local online visibility. We take the time to ensure that your business information is correct and optimized for local search.
- We’ll perform Google+, Bing and Yahoo Local optimization. Each of the three major search engines in the United States have their own local portals where businesses can be listed. Google+ Local is the biggest of the three local search portals and has the ability to deliver the most calls and traffic to your web site. In addition to optimizing Google+ Local listings, we will also optimize the listing within Yahoo Local and Bing Local. We ensure that these business profiles carry over the same brand identity and are optimized for your target location or service area.
- We’ll add you to second tier local business directories such as Angie’s List, FourSquare, MojoPages and Yelp. Our team will also research niche directories based upon your industry and submit your business information.
- We’ll create business citations. A business citation can be defined as a reference of your business name and address on another web site. An example citation would be a listing on your local Chamber of Commerce website where they reference your business information, but there is not a link back to your web site. We leverage high quality third-party sites to build citations for your business
- We’ll help you get online reviews. 88% of consumers consult online reviews before they purchase local services. Online reviews can provide positive social proof about your company and help increase trust with your customers. At Thrive we can help you implement an effective online review acquisition strategy as well as provide recommendations on the best software for customer review marketing.
You want to know for sure that you’re getting what you’re paying for, and so we’ve got regular detailed reports and records you can check anytime to track your local search engine optimization effectiveness.
- You can check your Google Analytics reports for a comprehensive overview of your site’s local SEO performance.
- A keyword ranking tool that you can visit anytime to see how your business ranks for specific searches.
- An hours and tasks report detailing how we’ve improved your site and search results, sent monthly.
- Video summary from your very own SEO specialist reviewing the month’s local SEO improvements and objectives.
- Your local SEO specialist is also available by phone or email in case you have anything to discuss. The more contact we have with you, the better we’ll be able to achieve your objectives.
42% of consumers used search engines as their primary tool to find local business information. Make sure your site is the top result they see with our local SEO service. Get a free quote now.
We’d love to discuss how we can improve your online presence with our local SEO services.
Ready to Get Started?
Clutch.co, a research-based firm out of Washington D.C. has named Thrive a top 10 Local SEO agency in the United States. Clutch uses proprietary research methodology to identify top services companies and map their capabilities.
A Local SEO Company That Delivers Results
Thrive is a full-service internet marketing agency headquartered in Texas that provides local SEO services to clients in Texas, Florida and throughout the United States.
Providing Local SEO Services in Texas: Houston, San Antonio, Dallas, Austin, Fort Worth, El Paso, Arlington, Corpus Christi, Plano, Laredo and other areas across the state of Texas.
Providing Local SEO Services in South Carolina: Columbia, Charleston, Greenville, Mount Pleasant, Myrtle Beach, North Charleston, Rock Hill and other areas across the state of South Carolina.