Is Your Online Reputation hurting your business?
Businesses and brands that only receive one or two stars
on websites like Yelp or Google risk losing 86% of their prospects
Online reputation management is an area of digital marketing that should be taken seriously. Unfortunately, all it takes is one dissatisfied customer to negatively impact your brand’s online reputation.
Managing your Online Reputation is Important
Online reputation management services
A good online reputation can improve your bottom line.
- Nearly 95% of shoppers read online reviews before making a purchase - Spiegel Research Center
- 72% of customers don't take action until they have read reviews - Testimonial Engine
- Given two products with similar ratings, consumers are more likely to buy the product with more reviews. -Bazaarvoice
The process of getting (and responding to) reviews is crucial.
- Up to 80% of reviews originate from follow-up emails urging shoppers to review their purchases - Power Reviews
- Brands can expect their average star rating to increase after emailing buyers a direct link to submit reviews - Spiegel Research Center
- 41% of consumers say that brands replying to reviews makes them believe the company really cares about their customers - Bazaarvoice
Even bad reviews can have a positive impact.
- 82% of shoppers read negative reviews to help them make a choice - Power Reviews
- 92% of consumers have difficulties or hesitations purchasing an item with no reviews - Fan and Fuel
- 95% of consumers get suspicious of fake reviews if there are no bad scores - Revoo
What does your online reputation look like?
If you are curious or concerned about what your business or brand’s online reputation looks like,
find out by performing this free online reputation scan:
Review Response Service
Win Back Unhappy Customers and Boost Your Client Retention Rate
Customer reviews impact business success more than most brands realize. Statistics show that online reviews influence the buying decisions of 97 percent of consumers. Prioritize reputation management and review response publishing and build trust with your customers.
Digital Marketing and
Online Reputation Management Services
Extend Beyond Generating Positive Customer Reviews
Many businesses treat digital marketing as a set-and-forget way of building an online reputation. However, online marketing entails more than launching local search engine optimization (SEO) and social media marketing campaigns. Even if you have a robust digital marketing strategy in place, you still run the risk of increasing your customer churn by 15 percent if you don't engage actively with your customers. Moreover, no matter how many followers you have on social media unless you respond to customer reviews, your followers will only see you as a business page looking to earn profits.
Create a Positive Online Reputation with Thrive
If you own, operate or manage a business, then you’ve likely received a negative review from a dissatisfied customer. Even the most reputable businesses have experienced a dissatisfied customer from time to time.
Although it might be easy for successful businesses to shrug this off, they are often surprised to discover just how damaging the negative review of even one customer can be to their online reputation.
If you have received a negative review online, whether it was legitimate or a scam, this can be frustrating, worrisome, and you may even feel violated and/or powerless.
However, by using online reputation management software, you can improve your average ratings on review websites across the web.
Here are some ways Thrive Internet Marketing Agency can help with online reputation management and get more 5 star Google reviews for your business: