What is eCommerce optimization?
eCommerce optimization is a holistic approach to improving your website and allowing visitors to easily convert into customers. From navigation and design to content and product descriptions, everything on your website should be intentionally leading users towards the end goal: purchasing your products or services.
With conversion rate optimization being such a detailed process, it’s hard to know what might need to change or be added without performing a thorough CRO audit. With over 10 years of experience in both web design and SEO, our team has the knowledge and tools to improve your website and ultimately your customer’s experience.
71% of shoppers believe they will get a better deal online than in stores.
Clearly, online sales are a huge segment of product revenue, yet only 28% of small businesses in the U.S. are selling their products online, and even less are optimizing their sites to attract their target market.
Are you using eCommerce optimization to boost your online profits? Do you have a product-based business but no way for your customers to purchase online? We can help!
eCommerce optimization experts
We will create and/or optimize your website to help increase your online revenue and capture your target market’s attention.
We use effective eCommerce marketing techniques including:
- Site layout and structure: We’ll work with you to ensure your online store is presented in a way that is clean, easy to navigate, and search engine friendly.
- Optimized content: Ensuring the content you include with your products is correctly optimized can mean being found when otherwise you might not.
- Compelling calls to action: Having a good call to action and compelling content can turn someone who was simply researching a product into a paying customer.
You’ll see the benefits of your investment in eCommerce Website Optimization with our detailed monthly reporting, which includes:
- Google Analytics reports that give a full overview of your site’s activity.
- Regularly updated keyword rankings that you can check anytime you want.
- Detailed reports of the work we’re doing on your site and how we’re spending our hours.
- Monthly video summary from your dedicated eCommerce optimization specialist reviewing the month’s eCommerce activity and improvements.
- You can also contact your dedicated eCommerce specialist by email or phone with any questions or ideas you’d like to discuss.
Did you know that it is estimated that there will be nearly 1.9 billion global online shoppers making purchases online in 2019?
eCommerce selling has become one of the most profitable and popular methods of selling products and services today, for both independent entrepreneurs and mega-corporations alike. With a custom eCommerce website design, attract your target audience to your storefront while drastically increasing your conversion and sales rates.
Currently, eCommerce sales are projected to account for more than 13.7 percent of all sales globally, meaning that eCommerce is no longer a small niche subculture in the online world. As 2021 fast approaches, eCommerce is projected to make up approximately 17% of all sales, encroaching on a quarter of all retail sales worldwide.
With the ability to sell products and services freely and without the limitations of traditional brick and mortar stores, it is no wonder that eCommerce selling has become more prevalent in today’s society than ever.
Benefits of a Custom eCommerce Website Design
With the uptick in the eCommerce storefront market, having your very own custom eCommerce web design is a must to truly stand out from the potential competition and similar digital storefronts in your preferred market or industry. eCommerce storefronts that appear generic, uninspiring, or outdated are much less likely to drive sales while increasing conversion rates and ROIs. When you have a custom website design, leave a lasting a positive first impression on visitors and those who have an interest in learning more about your brand and what you have to offer.
Customized designs provide you with more freedom and flexibility when getting creative, choosing a color scheme, and implementing your brand’s aesthetic into the form of an online presence. Building a website layout from scratch is a way to maintain more control over the entire look and feel of your online store, from beginning to end.
Advantages of Hiring a Company That Specializes in Custom Web Design
Hiring a company that specializes in custom web design is highly recommended when you are building an eCommerce store and you want to stand out from your current and prospective competition. In addition to working with platforms such as WordPress and WooCommerce (for self-hosted eCommerce clients), professionals who specialize in custom web design are also well-versed in hosted solutions such as Shopify.
Whether you are interested in purchasing your own web hosting and managing your eCommerce storefront yourself or if you prefer to opt for a hosted solution such as Shopify, teaming up with a company of specialists is one way to do so while maintaining your peace of mind throughout the process.
Some of the most notable advantages and benefits of hiring a company that specializes in customized website design include:
- Assessment: Have your current (if any) web presence assessed and evaluated. Learn how to convey your products, services, and messages better.
- Responsive and Mobile-Friendly: Professional website designers and developers are well-versed in responsive and mobile-friendly design, preventing you from alienating an entire audience whenever they browse using a tablet or mobile smartphone.
- Modern Design: Web developers and designers keep up with the latest design and browsing trends, providing their clients with top-notch unique designs that adhere to current trends and design standards within the industry.
Understanding why it is important to consider an eCommerce platform for your own business and brand is essential whether you are diving into an untapped market or working in a highly competitive industry and niche. With the right eCommerce web design and setup, maximize your online reach while attracting targeted users who have a motivation to learn more about your business while investing their own money into the products and services you provide.
Ready to chat about our eCommerce optimization services?
Drop us a line today for a free quote!
Why choose Thrive?
You will increase your profits when you use our eCommerce site and product optimization services – and you’ll have the reports (and revenue) to prove it. Kick off your eCommerce success with a free quote.
Ready to get started?
Additional web services offered by Thrive:
View all of our awards & recognition