We offer search engine optimized, quality content writing services.
Here are some content marketing facts that you should know:
- Small businesses with blogs get 126% more lead growth than small businesses without.
- Content marketing is the second most successful lead generation tactic (second only to email marketing).
- Content marketing generates 3 times as many leads as traditional outbound marketing, but costs 62% less.
Content marketing is clearly a highly important part of any online strategy. That's why with Thrive, you'll get content that's optimized for search engines and your website visitors.
Need to write content for your website and meet deadlines? Delegate those tasks to the Thrive content team instead.
Optimized websites need quality content
Effective websites require quality content to best represent their brand or services. If you want your website to achieve your sales goals, it must contain search engine optimized, descriptive, original, understandable content. At Thrive, we confidently offer our clients a content writing service that meets the high standards that a professional, high-quality website requires.
- We are a professional, personable web marketing service, and we will take the time to work closely with you on how best to communicate your site’s purpose.
- We will thoroughly research your website’s brand, services, purpose, and audience to tailor content that efficiently and dynamically tells your story.
- We will review your competitors, analyzing their weaknesses and adjusting your content to benefit from our findings.
- We will identify the best keywords and phrases that will attract traffic to your site and encourage visitor-to-client conversion.
- As an experienced SEO company, we possess excellent search engine optimization skills and will apply our expertise while writing your website’s content.
- We understand how search engines work, and are constantly updating our methods to match each new update that search engines roll out.
- We enjoy the process of writing and its practical application on websites, and our content quality reflects that commitment and desire for excellence.
- We save our clients time, producing web page and blog content at an efficient pace.
Our content creation process
While we know how to target search engines and the Internet community, you know your customers best, so we want you to be involved as much as you wish as we write your content.
- You will have access to a dedicated Content Specialist, and can be in regular contact, giving them instructions, checking on their progress, asking any questions, and requesting any revisions you’d like to see.
- Fill us in on your ideal consumer, and how you want them to feel when they visit your site and start reading the content. Thrive can even develop personas of your targeted clients.
- You can choose the tone and phrasing of the content visitors will be reading. Whether you want it to be light-hearted or formal, business-like or casual, we can fit our writing style to your needs.
- You can review the content as much, or as little, as you wish. We’re confident in our writing skills and know we’ll provide you with content that is appealing to both search engines and people. Of course, the final approval is yours to make, and if there is anything you don’t like or want to add, just let us know and it will be done!
Let us know if you want tailored, quality content writing for your website. We can get you a free quote right now.