Social Media - A Powerful Web Marketing Tool
Social media sites and blogs reach 8 out of 10 of all U.S. Internet users.
71% of internet users are more likely to purchase from a brand that they are following on a social networking site such as Twitter or Facebook.
Does your business have the votes of confidence from a social media network?
Social Media Marketing (SMM) is continually progressing and adapting, becoming a powerful online marketing resource for companies and brands. Social Media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+ can dynamically increase exposure and interest in your company.
Search Engines like Google and Bing are beginning to integrate updates, Tweets, profiles, and comments into their results pages, recognizing the importance of social interaction. As the Internet community grows and changes, social media campaigns and tactics have to stay one step ahead.
Thrive Internet Marketing has extensive experience with SMM and knows how to creatively design and implement effective social media marketing for businesses throughout Arlington, Fort Worth, Dallas, and across the United States. Our Social Media Marketing services include:
- Identification and assessment of target audience.
- Creation of effective marketing strategy and implementation.
- Regular scheduled updates as well as news and articles as they happen.
- Continuous Social Media monitoring, including recognition and response.
- Sustained research, tracking, and adaptation to online trends and resources.
- Encouraging awareness and support within blogging community and forums.
- Targeting specific keywords, phrases and topics relevant to your brand.
- Utilization of analytics and data-tracking tools for strategy improvement.
As a social media marketing company in Texas, we maintain full transparency so you can see first-hand how our efforts are increasing your online revenue. Our custom in-depth reporting measures include:
- Social media campaign reports that give a full overview of your social media performance.
- Monthly breakdown of the social media tasks we’ve performed and the hours we’ve spent to help you monitor your ROI.
- Dedicated account manager that is available by email or phone to respond to any questions or discussions you would like to have. We even offer social media consulting to partner alongside your team to help them optimize their social campaigns.
Our commitment to effective social media management and marketing strategies will create a valuable network resource for your online marketing needs. Get a free social media quote today!
We'd love to discuss how we can assist you with your social media marketing needs.
Ready to Get Started?
- Request a proposal
- Call us at 866.908.4748 with any questions
Clutch.co, a research-based firm out of Washington D.C. has named Thrive a top Social Media Marketing agency in the United States. Clutch uses proprietary research methodology to identify top services companies and map their capabilities.
Social Media Client Case Studies
Facebook Case Study: Adjusting Posting Schedule - Learn how Thrive helped a law firm increase their Facebook Engagement and Post Reach.
Facebook Case Study: Increased Facebook Fan Growth - Learn how Thrive implemented a Facebook marketing strategy for an automotive products manufacturer that helped them increase their Facebook fan growth by 200% in just 30 days.
Twitter Ads Case Study: Increase in Retweet Reach - Learn how Thrive implemented a Twitter advertising campaign for a regional law firm that increased their retweet reach by almost 1700% in just 20 days.
Thrive Is A Reputable Social Media Marketing Company
Thrive is a full-service social media agency headquartered in Texas that provides social media marketing services to clients in Florida, South Carolina, Texas and throughout the United States.
Providing Social Media Marketing Services in Florida: Orlando, Altamonte Springs, Clermont, Lake Mary, Maitland, Oviedo, Sanford, Winter Park and other areas across the state of Florida.
Providing Social Media Marketing Services in South Carolina: Columbia, Charleston, Greenville, Mount Pleasant, Myrtle Beach, North Charleston, Rock Hill and other areas across the state of South Carolina.