The decision to go online is a big moment for people and businesses. A website is a representation of who you are and what you want to communicate. A poorly-designed or generic template doesn’t do your personality or business brand justice, and can even harm your image and investment.
Below are several reasons why it’s best to use a WordPress custom design for your website, instead of a generic template. If we haven’t listed a reason you feel is important, feel free to share your insight in the comments at the end.
Avoid Problems with Custom Designs for Wordpress
1. Your site won’t be a duplicate of another site. Since WordPress custom designs mean you will have a unique site design, you won’t have to worry that someone else out on the web is sharing the same theme or template as you.
2. You won’t have to settle for a generic template – you can design the perfect site that suits your needs exactly. Rather than trying to adjust your website features to fit into template, a WordPress custom site can be all you need it to be.
3. If you’re building a site for a business or brand, a custom design for WordPress lets you put your brand front and center. Many templates will only allow your logo to be in predetermined, out-of-the-way areas, and some even require you to leave the template designer name on your own site. WordPress custom designs allow you to be the boss of your own site, not sharing the position or promotion with anyone else.
4. Using WordPress means that you can access your site through one of the most intuitive, user-friendly content management system, allowing you to avoid having to bug your web designer every time you want to make a minor content change.
5. One of the most important features on a website is the call-to-action (CTA), and you want to make sure that the design and content flow of every page directs visitors to your CTA. A template does not allow you full customization of the design and content flow, so your visitors might encounter some confusion as to what goals you want them to reach. Using a custom design for WordPress makes sure your users do exactly what you want them to do, making your site profitable.
6. WordPress custom designs permit you to be you. Want a site that promotes a product or service? Want a kaleidoscope of colors that shock and awe site visitors? Want to convince the public that Elvis is still alive? You can do anything you want to do when you opt to use a WordPress custom design!
Be in Control with WordPress Custom Designs
So don’t compromise when you’re setting up your website! The site is there to help you reach your goals, and if you can’t use it the way you want, you will run into complications and trouble! Say and do exactly what you want with a custom design for WordPress. Contact us know when you want to get started!