What makes Thrive the top Internet marketing company? The answer is Thrive’s secret sauce. What are the ingredients in this secret sauce, you ask? Tomatoes, salt & pepper, worcestershire sauce, cayenne pepper? No that’s not it at all, although that would make for a great B-B-Q sauce.
Thrive’s Secret Sauce Ingredients
So what exactly are the ingredients that makes Thrive the top Internet marketing company in the DFW area and beyond?
- Desire to see our clients business thrive. One ingredient in Thrive’s secret sauce is a desire to see our clients’ businesses thrive (no pun intended!). We want our clients to love their new websites and we want to see their business grow because of it. We believe that what you put out into the world is what you’ll get back, and if we do our best to provide the best website we can, believing that the positive energy will come back to us. This is of course not the easiest way to build websites nor the most profitable way to do business. We often put in more work into a website then our budget allows but that’s because we want our clients to be successful and in order to do that we believe they need a great website that fulfills their online objectives. Whether it be to generate sales, increase public awareness or help orphans find a loving home!
- Belief that the work we do can change lives. We have been very fortunate to be a part of many websites that have made an impact on our world for the better. We’ve created websites for non-profits, including an exchange student program, an organization that lends a helping hand to people in need, an organization that delivers meals to the elderly, and an organization that helps orphans find a home, just to name a few.
- Another ingredient in our secret sauce is client experience. At Thrive, we handcraft our sites specifically for our clients. We don’t just buy a pre-designed theme from some random site on the Internet and slap our client’s logo on it; that’s just not the way we build our sites. We build our sites with care and our clients best interest in mind. We don’t just want to provide our clients with a great website, but also a great experience interacting with us. We believe that our brand means everything and our brand represents the experience you have with us from start to finish. We know that clients are much much more likely to recommend us if we give them the best product and experience possible. That in turn helps us grow by sending more business our way.
- Passion for our work. At Thrive we’re very passionate about what we do and that’s very evident in our work, our mission, our team, and our way of doing business. Our team is structured so that our team members can focus on what they’re most passionate about whether it’s content writing, web design, web development, or customer support. We want our team to love what they do because that’s when they produce their best work. We also take the time to schedule team building events and company retreats to better build our team and bring us closer together. We’re also selective in the projects and try not to take on too much work so that our team isn’t spread too thin the work suffers because we believe in delivering 110% every time. We want to be known as a company that does a great job and cares about our clients because at the end of the day we want to be proud of the work we do because that is our passion. Who doesn’t want to do a great job?! Apparently some other internet marketing companies don’t care about their clients, only their money, and we think that’s the wrong way to do business. How can you be passionate and proud of what you do if your clients aren’t happy with your work? However that doesn’t mean we’re a bunch of “Yes” men, which brings us to our next ingredient.
- We help clients identify their best options. If a client has an idea that we know will hurt their business then we’ll politely explain why we believe that isn’t the best move. As professionals, our clients are paying us for our expertise and our guidance and if we let clients make choices that hurt their business then we’re not doing a good job.
- The last ingredient of our secret sauce is customer support. We strive to provide the best customer support possible. We’ll always try our best to respond to your support requests within 24 hours and resolve any issues as fast as we can. Some companies build a website and then you never hear from them again but we value our clients and the relationships we’ve built with them. Some web design companies are impossible to get on the phone and or sit down with for a one-on-one conversation. We always make the time for our clients. We put ourselves in our clients’ shoes. I mean, everyone hates companies that won’t take your call when you need them. And those companies tend to have a bad reputation and their business suffers from it. At Thrive, we’ll be prompt to return clients’ calls and set aside the time to give them the best possible attention they require.
Like what you’re hearing? Contact us and we’ll get to work for you!
So those are the ingredients to Thrive’s “secret sauce,” which sets us apart from our competitors. The bottom line is that we are passionate about using the internet to help improve the lives of others. If you’d like to learn more about Thrive, or are interested in putting our passion to work for your business, contact us!