You need a website that represents your company well AND grows your business.
Since 2005, Thrive has created gorgeous, effective, and custom websites that are designed for our clients’ needs and specifications.
Ready to chat about how our website design company
can grow your business?
Drop us a line today for a free quote.
Thrive's website design testimonials
What our website design services will deliver
Here are just a few of the objectives we can achieve when designing a website tailored for your business:
- Custom web design that results in a site that is visually appealing, easy to use, optimized, converts visitors into customers, is mobile-friendly, and encourages growth over time.
- A mobile-friendly, responsive web design. 52 percent of all internet activity in the US originates from mobile devices, and Google is rolling out their mobile-first algorithm. We’ll design a site for you that looks and functions great on every screen size.
- An SEO-optimized website that is built from the ground up with SEO best practices in mind.
- A website that clearly communicates your company's message with all the important information on your products, services, and company culture.
- A website that drives leads using conversion optimized website design methodology and advanced user experiences to drive your visitors to action.
- Clear calls to action that help users find information they want and convert visitors to customers.
- Advanced functionality such as e-commerce, password-protected content, forums, event registrations, etc. You name it, we can build it.
- Content writing services that build your brand, tell your story and attract traffic, using SEO-friendly best practices.
What you'll get working with a web design company
The custom website designed for your business is tailored to meet the online needs of your customers, and we want you to be involved in every step of the process! When you design a site with us, you will have:
- Direct communication with the web team to discuss the project including developing a strategy, design requirements, budget details, scope of work, schedule, etc. And for the convenience of our clients, our meetings are held using video conferencing.
- Collaboration with an assigned Project Manager to review the web process, set expectations, answer any questions and ensure you are fully aware of how your site will be built.
- An approval process of your site’s strategy, design, content, and launch.
- A customized process to fit your needs. Of course, we know schedules can be hectic at times, so we can work with you whether you want to be thoroughly or only marginally involved.
Ready to chat about how our web design services
can grow your business?
Drop us a line today for a free quote.
- An event venue was looking to redesign their current website with a modern, professional online presence that would instantly provide a visual for their unique, rustic event venue.
The new website designed by Thrive saw a 30% increase in pageviews and a 90% increase in leads compared to the same period last year. "I really couldn’t be much happier with how the site has turned out," said the owner.
- A lawn care company wanted to move away from their old HTML site to a more robust CMS like WordPress. They wanted to be able to easily update content, add new pages, and upload new images to the site.
They also required that the new site be mobile-friendly and feature a conversion-centered design that pushes the site visitors to book their lawn services. The new website saw a 67% increase in pageviews and a 73% increase in leads compared to the same period last year.
- A real estate and personal injury attorney in Arlington, Texas, was looking for a web design company that could design a custom website and provide SEO services.
Thrive built a responsive WordPress site that would render correctly on any desktop, tablet, or mobile device. His new website, in combination with marketing campaigns, brought a 360% increase in online leads compared to the same period last year. He said, "Our company wouldn’t be what it is with out guys. Keep up the good work!"
5 keys to superior web design
Our years of experience in building websites have taught us that in order to build a superior website for our clients that positions them above their competition, we need each of the following ingredients:
1. Visual appeal
You only have one chance to make a great first impression. Are your site visitors saying WOW! or OW!? when they see your site for the first time? People make immediate decisions about the credibility of your company, your brand or your products when they see your website.
2. Ease of use
If your site can't be easily navigated and your valuable content can't be easily found, then your users will go elsewhere. We work hard to plan and build sites that are intuitive, simple and easy to navigate. We want our users to feel like everything is right where they expect it to be.
3. High quality, optimized content
Investing in a beautiful site and neglecting the content is like buying a car without an engine. A superior website has clear, compelling and concise content with clear calls to action. We work with our clients to make sure that the content on their site is well written, search engine optimized and created with the client's business objectives in mind.
4. Conversion of visitors into customers
Early on in the planning process, we will determine what a "conversion" or call to action looks like for your website. It could be to submit a lead form, make a phone call or purchase a product. We then keep that goal in mind for the entire process from design to coding to content writing. We want your website to be the primary tool for growth in your company.
5. Traffic growth over time
We want to see your new website rise to the next level. To do that we need lots of quality traffic. We will work with you to establish an ongoing internet marketing plan that includes search engine optimization, social media marketing, email marketing and more.
A web design company that delivers
Thrive is a full-service internet marketing agency headquartered in Texas that provides affordable website design services to clients in Florida, South Carolina, Texas and throughout the United States.
Providing Web Design Services in Texas: Houston, San Antonio, Dallas, Austin, Fort Worth, El Paso, Arlington, Corpus Christi, Mansfield, Plano, Grand Prairie, Laredo and other areas across the state of Texas.
Providing Web Design Services in South Carolina: Columbia, Charleston, Greenville, Mount Pleasant, Myrtle Beach, North Charleston, Rock Hill and other areas across the state of South Carolina.
Thrive has employees around the world and offices across the U.S.