Responsive Web Design
From the Client
We wear many different hats and don’t have the time to focus on marketing and SEO. Thrive did a great job of re-engineering our online presence, with a high-performing eCommerce website. We’ve had sustained growth ever since we’ve been with Thrive.
The functionality of an eCommerce website can make or break conversions and affect the bottom line. Ready Seal’s outdated website wasn’t helping. The look and feel was outdated, it wasn’t optimized for search, the content didn’t tout the product’s key benefits and the shopping process was difficult for customers to follow.
Executing the strategy
Thrive Internet Marketing Agency helped Ready Seal reach more customers online, generate brand loyalty and convert shoppers to buyers. The team of digital marketing experts:
- Created and implemented a functional, highly engaging eCommerce website that drives sales quickly, easily and efficiently.
- Selected the eCommerce solution that makes the most sense for Ready Seal’s business needs.
- Wrote compelling copy that highlights key benefits, engages with shoppers and is optimized for search.
- Conducted an SEO audit, competitive review and keyword research to build a cohesive SEO plan that ensures shoppers find Ready Seal online.
- Made sure the website was “responsive” so all onsite content, images, and functionalities fit properly on the type of device the customer is using: computer, laptop, tablet or mobile.
Max Mechanical HVAC
The Farah Law Firm
Hollow Hill Farm Event Center
Xtreme Lawn Care
Accurate Leak and Line