Why use Email Marketing?
For every $1 spent on email marketing $44 is made in return, according to a study by Campaign Monitor.
People who buy products marketed through email spend 138% more than people that do not receive email offers.
Are you using the most effective form of digital marketing in your business strategy?
If you haven’t implemented an email marketing campaign for your business, don’t miss out on connecting with your customers and increasing your sales anymore.
A digital marketing agency like Thrive can set up an email campaign that fits your business objectives perfectly.
Email Newsletter Campaign Services
- Email campaigns tailored to your needs. We will set up and manage a targeted email marketing campaign aligned with your marketing goals. We’ll take care of your needs, whether you’d be best served by one-off sales-oriented emails, simple RSS-to-email feeds sending your audience updates from your blog, or an intelligently automated setup with event-triggered follow up emails based on where the recipient is in our well-defined sales funnel.
- Professionally designed email newsletters. Studies have shown that people prefer emails with more images and an attractive design rather than just plain text. Our talented designers can craft a newsletter template that has the colors, organization, and various features you feel represents your company best. We design all of our emails to be responsive to ensure it will render correctly on any desktop or mobile device.
- Product and service promotions that reach and convert readers into customers. We can personalize the content of each email newsletter to appeal to your ideal target market. Your subscribers can receive emails that tell them exactly what they like hearing and offer them exactly what they want to buy.
- Growing your email newsletter list. Not only that, but we’ll work with you to ensure your email newsletter list is growing steadily by optimizing your site to encourage email newsletter signups. On top of that, we’ll allow you to benefit from our rich industry experience to ensure your emails are likely to earn as many shares and as few unsubscribes as can be reasonably achieved.
While email marketing is an effective sales strategy, many businesses don’t know how to track results. We make this easy for our email marketing clients by:
- Providing detailed reporting. We’ll set up an email campaign tailored to your specifications, manage it and give you detailed reports on its efficiency, including open rate, traffic referred to your site, and sales/leads driven. With such detailed data, it’s a simple matter to verify that your campaign is generating revenue to more than justify its expense.
- Access to Google Analytics reports. You can track your email campaign's results by checking your Google Analytics dashboard anytime you desire. We can even integrate email campaigns with your Google Analytics to provide deeper insight into how the recipients interact with your website.
Ready to Get Started?
We’d love to discuss how we can assist you with an email marketing campaign.
- Request a proposal
- Call us at 866.908.4748 with any questions
The Benefits of Email Marketing
According to research, customers spend 83 percent more on a brand that they’ve received email newsletters from. Marketers reported receiving $44.25 for every dollar invested in an email marketing campaign.
Email marketing is one of the best marketing methods for earning business leads and has a very high ROI. The benefits to email marketing appear to be endless, but we’ve narrowed them down to these seven:
1. Customize for Different Audiences
Personalization is one many benefits to using email marketing. It is much easier to create the appropriate messaging for different types of audiences. While there may be additional costs to consider for printing when customizing bulk orders with different messaging, email allows one to customize messaging for different audiences at no additional charge.
2. Simple and Time Saving Distribution
Email marketing is far less labor-intensive than other type of marketing. There is no postage to consider or labeling required for each piece distributed. The person can communicate with thousands on a list or within a certain category in a matter of minutes.
3. Test Emails for Better Results
There are more opportunities to test different styles of messaging. A person can create multiple messages for an email campaign. The person can test the message in different formats using split testing to see which approach gets the best response from recipients.
4. Email Marketing is Cost Effective
Email campaigns are much more cost-effective than other forms of marketing. Research shows that email campaigns can be up to 20 times more cost-effective than other types of marketing methods. This gives the marketer more of an opportunity to reach more people on a given a budget.
5. Builds Customer Loyalty
Customer loyalty requires the consumer to have regular interaction with the brand. The cost for marketing to an existing customer can be anywhere between six to 12 times less expensive than any of the other types of marketing. Routine marketing communications with the customer make it possible for the company to build a relationship while driving sales.
6. Email Tracking and Analytics
There are better tracking opportunities for a business using this type of marketing. Results are available for most campaigns within 48 hours. The click-throughs, open rates, bounce rates and other key metrics give marketers many ways to track key campaign metrics.
7. Email Marketing Expands Reach
Email newsletters will have a better reach than traditional marketing methods. Seventy-two percent of email users check their inboxes more than six times a day. Another 92 percent of Internet users have a minimum of one email account. Marketers can reach their target audiences on their phones, mobile devices and PCs with this type of campaign.
Try an Email Marketing Campaign
Marketers can see a considerable return on their investment in email marketing, including the benefits listed above and many more. If you’d like to enjoy a higher ROI, improved efficiency, accessibility and an increase in customer loyalty, contact Thrive and we’ll walk you through all the ways our email marketing campaigns can help you promote your business or brand.