People today use the Internet to search for products and services rather than leave their homes to go to a store. If your website isn’t visible on popular search engines, you’re missing out on many potential leads.
In today’s competitive marketplace, you need to be more innovative to grow your business. You can no longer rely on outdated marketing strategies. If you want to stay ahead of the competition, you need to find better ways to improve your brand. This is where search engine optimization can help you. Effective SEO campaigns help your website generate more traffic and be visible on major search engines, such as Google and Bing.
Ready to chat about how our SEO company
can grow your business?
Drop us a line today for a free quote!
Thrive SEO testimonials
Get your free instant SEO Audit Report now
Free Instant SEO Audit Report
Why choose Thrive's SEO Services
We’re a collaborative SEO company of digital marketing professionals who can work with your SEO campaigns efficiently and give you regular updates at the same time. Our goal is not just to deliver the results, but also to ensure our partners understand different digital marketing solutions. Thrive’s SEO experts walk you through several processes and explain all technical jargon in a simple way so you’ll always be in the know. We go the extra mile to know your business needs to establish the best SEO approaches to achieve your goals.
Thrive’s philosophy of extreme customer focus is what separates us from the rest. This is one of the reasons Thrive Internet Marketing Agency has become one of the most influential SEO companies since 2005. At Thrive, we take the time to listen to our clients and understand their needs. You set the goals, we’ll share our ideas and provide the results you’re looking for.
Our partners keep coming back to us because we value honesty and integrity. Thrive provides thorough monthly SEO reports and audits to keep our clients updated with their campaign’s progress. Thrive’s dedicated SEO team is always available to address any concerns about your projects.
We want to show you firsthand how our efforts influence your business growth and revenue. Here’s an overview of our custom in-depth reporting:
- 24/7 access to an online client portal.
- Google Analytics reports that give a full overview of your site’s SEO performance.
- Regularly updated keyword rankings records that you can check anytime you want.
- Monthly breakdown of the SEO tasks we’ve performed and the hours we’ve spent to help you monitor your ROI.
- Monthly video summary from your SEO Specialist reviewing the month’s SEO improvements and strategy.
- SEO professionals who are available by email or phone to respond to any questions or discussions you would like to have.
Learn the basics of SEO
One of the questions we’re asked on a regular basis from companies that are considering hiring Thrive for SEO services is: “Why don’t you guarantee results?” That’s a great question. If you’re paying us to provide SEO services, shouldn’t those services lead to guaranteed results? Let’s go over a little bit… Read More »
If you’re thinking about engaging with an SEO company, you want to know how long it’s going to take to see results. When you put money into a service, you expect to see the results of that service quickly. With SEO, though, results aren’t often instantaneous. Let’s go over what you… Read More »
When you’re busy running a business, you probably don’t have a whole lot of time to ponder the inner workings of SEO. You just know that it’s some magical formula for getting your website to rank higher in Google for certain words or phrases. Right? SEOs are mystical creatures who follow… Read More »
Ready to chat about how our SEO services
can grow your business?
Drop us a line today for a free quote!
What is SEO?
SEO stands for “search engine optimization.” SEO is the process of getting traffic from the organic or free search results on search engines like Google and Bing. When you hire an SEO company, you’re partnering with an experienced team as an extension of your own business to implement techniques on and off your website to help you rank higher in search results.
The SEO team at Thrive always starts with a list of target keywords, then we do our research and determine which ones make the most sense based on competition and search volume. Next, we’ll tap into link building opportunities, write SEO-friendly content and work hard to bring more traffic and more qualified leads to your door—or website.
Our SEO Services
Keyword Research & Strategy
Your dedicated SEO specialist will review the keywords your website is currently ranking for, take your keyword wishlist and conduct additional keyword research to build a list that makes the most sense for your website and the competitive landscape.
We have a team of writers that produce SEO-friendly content for your website, whether that’s creating share-worthy blog posts or optimizing pre-existing service and product pages with more content. Search engines love a website that adds new content on a regular basis.
Rankings can improve with optimizations on your website’s back-end, such as improving pagespeed. By fixing these errors, it makes it easier on search engines when they crawl your website. And when you make search engines happy, your rankings can make you even happier!
Backlinks are a huge component of ranking higher in search results, but not just any link! That’s why you should partner with an SEO company like Thrive that has a dedicated link building team has connections with many high-quality and relevant websites.
What you can expect from Thrive:
As a full-service digital marketing company, Thrive offers a comprehensive array of professional SEO services to get your business more visibility in search using only trustworthy, future-proof, white-hat SEO techniques, such as:
- Custom SEO Strategy - we will customize our services to fit your needs. We'll use the tactics that will make the most impact for your unique business.
- Thorough keyword and market research.
- In-depth evaluation of the competition.
- Organic SEO tactics for long-term results coupled with paid ads for quick boosts (if PPC is something you're interested in pursuing).
- Comprehensive onsite SEO – title tags, meta descriptions, alt tags, original quality web content creation, internal linking, etc.
- Quality copywriting to keep your site content fresh and encourage return traffic.
- Careful link building – by hand, on diverse domains with high domain authority.
- Syndication of articles on social media, curated sites, and news outlets.
- Google Analytics and other data tracking software to learn from trends, traffic and more.
Agile SEO methodology
By using a proven, efficient and effective methodology, we are able to create high quality, measurable results. Agile SEO is built around the following steps:
Thrive’s SEO code of ethics
At Thrive, we commit ourselves to honesty and personal accountability in our work. Not all firms adhere to these types of principals, and their clients often pay the price. As a provider of internet marketing and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) services to our clients, we constantly strive to achieve higher rankings, improved traffic and conversions, and positive ROI for our clients’ websites while adhering to our Code of Ethics.
- An attorney at a Texas law firm was seeking an online marketing company to consult with their in-house marketing team to improve their organic rankings and online lead generation. Thrive created a brand new WordPress website for the attorney and provided ongoing SEO consultation.
In the first part of the year, the attorney saw a 664% increase in organic traffic and a 360% increase in online leads compared to the same period last year.
- A home improvement company came to Thrive looking for us to help generate more online leads. Thrive performed a technical SEO audit to fix numerous on-site issues as well as implemented a local SEO strategy.
In the first part of the year, this home improvement company has seen a 365% increase in organic traffic and a 77% increase in online leads year-over-year.
- A law firm came to Thrive looking for us to help generate more online leads for the company. Thrive integrated a cross-channel online marketing campaign that included SEO.
In the first part of the year, this law firm has seen an 85% increase in online leads from organic search results and an impressive 122% increase in overall online leads compared to the same period last year.
An SEO company that delivers results
Thrive is an award-winning internet marketing agency that provides effective search engine optimization services to clients throughout the U.S.