Check out the latest tools, resources, and links that we found this week. We love them, and so will you!
5 Great Links From This Week
- There are plenty of ways to share your brand’s message (or your personal thoughts) online, but there’s no guarantee people will take the time to hear you out.Here’s a beautiful infographic that shows the ideal length of everything online.
- Have you started using IFTTT yet? If you find yourself losing precious hours managing multiple social media accounts or trying to keep up with the growing number of updates that need to be sent out daily, here are 20 IFTT recipes for social media managers that will make your life easier.
- Email marketing is THE most effective method of digital media marketing. Here are some effective strategies that can increase your number of email subscribers.
- Ever wondered why logos are important? Why do companies and designer split hairs over even the littlest details of their logos? Because even the smallest details can have a big impact. Here’s an infographic on how your brain sees a logo.
- And finally, how the world’s greatest computer handles social media and the future of technology:
Share your useful links!
There are plenty more great tools and resources out there! If you have any favorites, please share them with the rest of us in the comments below. And if you’d like to put online marketing’s latest tools and strategies to work for your business, don’t hesitate to contact Thrive!