In the world of digital marketing, there are seemingly endless options to explore to promote your business. From social media marketing to traditional search engine optimization and beyond, how do you know which form of Internet marketing is right for you?
The truth is that the various forms of digital marketing operate quite differently from one another, and PPC marketing is no exception. AdWords marketing is a very fast and efficient way to promote your business online and get your name in front of your customers. It’s also more flexible than traditional SEO, as you can add various features to your ad to set yourself apart from the competition.
If you have yet to dabble in the world of Ads marketing, here are a few reasons why you should consider this marketing method for your business.
1. Google Ads enables you to compete with the big dogs
If you’re a small business, it can be difficult to compete with the retail giants around town. However, not all hope is lost. AdWords marketing can give your company name an instant boost in the search engines, and put your name and ad right along with your top competitors.
This also gives you a chance to stand out and separate yourself from your competitors. This is especially the case with advancements in ad display, with Google AdWords allowing features such as photos, click-to-call links, and more.
2. Google Ads can show results faster than traditional SEO
While traditional search engine optimization is certainly effective, the downside is that it can take a long time to see results. This is especially the case if your website is brand new or if your keyword is highly competitive.
Google Ads marketing is essentially instant gratification for those looking for quick results with Internet marketing. Once you fund your campaign budget, your ad will start displaying on Google’s search results within hours. Instead of waiting weeks or months to see results, like you might have to do with traditional SEO, you can start getting clicks and impressions almost right away.
It’s a great short-term tactic while your SEO campaign is gaining traction and your keyword rankings are moving up.
3. Expand your ad with extensions
Yet another benefit of using Google Ads marketing is its innovative ad extensions. Ad extensions give your ad pizzazz by offering the following features:
- Call extensions give customers a direct line to dial into your business. When customers see your ad on a mobile device, they can simply click your phone number and dial into your store.
- Location extensions make it ultra easy for customers to click your address from a mobile device and head straight to your store while out on the town.
- Image extensions give your Google ads visual interest by adding product adds to catch the eye of your customers.
- Callout extensions allow for additional text in your ad, like “24/7 customer support.”
- Message extensions let potential customers text you right from the ad.
- Sitelink extensions offer more links below your ad, so you can send users to more specific service pages.
- If you have products or services with set prices, consider setting up price extensions.
- You can also include an app extension, to allow users to download your app from the ad.
Are you using PPC marketing for your business?
If optimized and managed correctly, pay per click advertising can be a very beneficial advertising venture for your business. Contact us today and let’s begin planning your AdWords campaign, or you can get started with a free quote.