Learn How Growth Goals Drive Marketing Goals
What You’ll Learn:
- How to set business growth goals
- How to build out your growth roadmap
- How to establish a digital marketing budget
- How to choose your ideal marketing channels
- Distinguish between leads and prospects and learn how to engage with each
- How to scale with an agile investment approach
Your business goals and your marketing goals should be closely aligned if you want consistent growth for your company. For most, establishing business goals is an easy task, but determining your marketing goals can be tricky. Marketing goals can only be decided once you’ve factored in elements such as competition, audience, vertical and location. You need to find the answers to questions like:
- Who is your target audience?
- What is your competition?
- How is the marketplace changing?
- How can you attract prospects within your locale?
Assigning the right amount of budget to your marketing activities without underspending or overspending is yet another challenging exercise. However, you can make it easier by choosing the right marketing channels for your brand so you can target your prospects on their preferred platform when they’re ready to engage.
This is the type of invaluable information you’ll learn by attending this FREE Thrive webinar: Growing on Purpose.
Thrive Internet Marketing Agency has been assisting companies with their marketing needs since 2005. We are adept at building out digital marketing strategies that support sales strategies, creating the perfect environment for business growth.
Thrive boasts a global team of experts willing to go the extra mile to ensure our clients remain ahead of their competitors. Through our webinar series, we’re attempting to share our knowledge and expertise. These webinars are designed to be a knowledge-sharing platform, which also includes practical tips for applying this information in a real-world setting.
We invite you to join Thrive sales director Josiah Wiles to learn about purposefully growing your business.