SEO Strategist (Remote)
Join the amazing team at Thrive Internet Marketing Agency, a small high-powered digital marketing firm growing rapidly! We are looking for a talented SEO Strategist to work with a cohesive remote team of outstanding designers, developers, copywriters, and SEO experts.
Founded in 2005, we are a high-performing team, creating custom WordPress websites and online marketing strategies for businesses. Thrive is committed to cultivating a culture of exceptional people who create outstanding results for our clients. We are a close-knit group that is motivated, smart, disciplined, organized and committed to turning ideas into action. We are professional, honest and passionate about our work.
We already have many happy clients and are adding more every day. Grow with us as we address the business marketing needs of our clients through our core values of Relationships and Results!
This is a full-time position with expected work hours between 8:30 am – 5:30 pm which offers you the opportunity to work remotely from home.
What is it like working at Thrive? Watch our videos to learn more.
- Minimum 3 years of SEO experience preferred
- Must demonstrate a detailed understanding of SEO principles and guidelines
- Demonstrated ability to create engaging and persuasive articles and copy
- Knowledge of basic web design and technology principles and their SEO implications
- Proficiency with web analytics tools (Google Analytics) and SEO tools (SEOmoz, Raven) as well as Webmaster Tools
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Strong analytical aptitude
- Be excited to learn
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Experience with WordPress platform is a plus
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS is a plus
- Google Analytics certified is a plus
- Develop SEO strategies and oversee the day-to-day management of SEO initiatives
- Audit sites on on-going basis and pro-actively offer recommendations for improving performance
- Develop and manage link-building, content creation and blogger out-reach strategies
- Create new on-site content as well as content for partners and blogger outreach initiatives
- Track, analyze and report organic search performance — from internal and external link audits to SERPs to organic site traffic and conversions
- Stay abreast of the latest SEO developments and search engine trends
- Experience developing SEO strategies
- Experience auditing sites and making recommendations for performance optimization
- Link-building, content creation and blogger out-reach strategies
Hiring organization: Thrive Internet Marketing Agency
Location: We also offer remote working so you don’t have to live in Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas.
Industry: Internet Marketing
Educational requirements: Bachelor's degree preferred
Experience requirements: 3+ Years
Employment Type: Full-Time
Compensation: Compensation based on experience.
- Remote work
- Health and dental 90% paid by company
- Vision insurance
- LTD 100% paid by company
- 401k with up to 2% company match
- Health stipend
- Company paid holidays
- Unlimited PTO
- Debt Free Grants
- Company funded Health Savings Account (HRA)
- Annual company paid retreat
- Charity Matching
Remote Work: We also offer remote working so you don’t have to live in Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas.
Date Posted: 08-31-2020