Join Our Company:
Thrive is one of the fastest growing and top digital marketing agencies in the world. We are a full-service agency that handles everything in-house and delivers massive and sustainable growth to our business partners and clients. We think about our work in two words; Relationships and Results.
President Matt Bowman founded Thrive in 2005 and has grown the company to over two-hundred employees in thirty-five different states and eight different countries. We have a deeply rooted talented team (respectfully referred to as Thrivers) of project managers, web designers, content writers, social media specialists, and search engine optimization specialists. We are a close-knit team that is motivated, smart, disciplined and committed to turning ideas into actions.
This full-time position in the Thrive sales team will have the responsibility of performing business development activities, representing Thrive during the sales process, achieving sales targets and successfully transitioning clients to the operations team. This person must be able to: manage within a changing environment; understand how to fill and maintain a sales pipeline; demonstrate proven experience following up with potential clients and effectively facilitate a sales meeting with business owners and C-level executives. This position requires a self-starter with high energy and the ability to manage multiple programs simultaneously. This position will include a mix of inbound, outbound and upsell sales to be determined during the training period. Upon starting, this position will include a training process to help prepare you for success.
- Serve as the face of the company to small and mid-market businesses.
- Live Thrive’s core values of Relationships and Results.
- Manage inbound leads and walk them through the entire sales process from first contact to signed contract.
- Use a CRM database and own an individual sales pipeline.
- Build trust and confidence by using a consultative sales approach.
- Find unique ways to differentiate Thrive from competitors.
- Overcome objections and use creative means to land the business.
- Take detailed notes on project requirements and communicate them well to the operations team.
- Know when to ask for help and deploy subject matter expertise versus pretending to know the answer.
- Demonstrate ability to develop and close politically/organizationally complex sales opportunities.
- Respond effectively to sensitive situations or complaints as they arise.
- Know when to leverage executive involvement on opportunities to create. company-to-client executive alignment (especially on larger opportunities)
- Position could grow into a higher tier of Marketing Consultant or a management role.
- Coachability – able to take feedback and quickly apply it.
- Curiosity – always seeking to know more in order to provide more value.
- Intelligence – solve problems, remember names, understand complex things, etc.
- Work Ethic – work hard to meet or exceed goals.
- Team Player – focus on the success of the team over the individual.
- Empathy – sincere desire to see clients succeed with a passionate driven attitude.
- Follow-up focused – Fast and reliable follow-up that stands out among competition.
- Strong communication skills. (written and verbal)
- Develop sales goals and be responsible for meeting them.
- Above-average time management skills.
- Task oriented and highly organized.
- Knack for multi-tasking.
- Comfortable working on a tight deadline and has a personal drive to achieve.
- Assist in developing partnership strategy to create long term and multiple project relationships.
- Assist in developing outbound sales strategy to target ideal clients using online and offline methods.
- Assist in developing future sales training programs.
Hiring organization: Thrive Internet Marketing Agency
Employment Type: Full-Time
Apply for this job:
Thrive recognizes employees in many ways for their contributions and their commitment to the organization. One such way is by offering a very comprehensive benefits package. This includes a competitive salary, a bonus structure, and a strong benefit program that includes, health, dental, disability, vision and life insurance benefits. At Thrive, we want to ensure all of our employees stay healthy, feel secure, and maintain a strong work/life balance.
Please contact Cindy Deuser, Human Resource Manager at Thrive.