Join Our Company:
Thrive has been listed as one of the Inc 5000 fastest growing digital marketing agencies in the United States for the past six years in a row. We are a full-service agency that handles everything in-house and delivers massive and sustainable growth to our business partners and clients. We think about our work in two words; Relationships and Results.
President Matt Bowman founded Thrive in 2005 and has grown the company to over two-hundred employees in thirty-two different states and eleven different countries. We have a deeply-rooted talented team (respectfully referred to as Thrivers) of project managers, web designers, content writers, social media specialists, and search engine optimization specialists. We are a close-knit team that is motivated, smart, disciplined and committed to turning ideas into actions.
We now have a new headquarters located in Arlington, Texas and have an exciting opportunity for a NEW eCommerce Strategist to join the team (and you can live anywhere in the world!)
HERE IS WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
An ambitious and highly skilled Digital Marketing Strategist who is proficient in Amazon Seller/Vendor Central and/or Walmart Seller/Supplier Center.
Ownership of Client Relationship and Results:
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and Account Managers for optimal retention rate and client satisfaction.
- Understand client objectives and provide a strategic approach to reaching those goals.
- Analyze and report on the performance of the strategic approach and execution; take ownership for all results; present solutions for overcoming setbacks and/or underperforming tactics.
- Constantly create “Client Delight” by providing high-levels of service and communication with clients and Thrive teammates.
Marketplace Business Audit:
- Review and assess client’s account health based on completion and accuracy of current content and marketing activities; performance notifications, buyer feedback, and inventory management.
- Research and analyze competitors, marketing approach, category ranking, keywords, advertising, brand position, etc.
- Develop and present eCommerce Marketplace Strategic Implementation Plan including assessment of current content and marketing activities; category and competitive research findings; objectives and KPIs for success.
- Perform keyword research (discovery and expansion) in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new advertising opportunities.
eCommerce Marketplace Listing Management:
- Develop creative solutions for listing enhancements to build brand recognition, ensure consumer confidence, and maximize sales. Provide direction to Content & Creative team and services partners to create new product listings; perform bulk content and creative asset uploads; create/upload/edit A+/Enhanced Brand Content and Brand Stores in Amazon and Walmart marketplace platforms.
eCommerce Marketplace Advertising Campaign Strategy and Implementation:
- Create strategy and execute advertising campaigns designed to meet agreed upon KPIs (ROAS/ACOS/TACOS) for each assigned client.
- Optimize for continued performance including SEarch Term Bid adjustments, Dayparting, Running Limited Time/Seasonal Campaigns.
- Partner with off-channel service strategists (email, social media, etc.) to provide recommendations for ad placements and offers.
Ongoing Account Management & Strategic Support:
- Monitor and analyze product ASIN performance, customer reviews, ratings, and product inventory levels to ensure optimal performance.
Seller Case Management:
- Proactively communicate with Amazon/Walmart/Other Marketplace to address listing issues and assist Account Managers to relay that information to clients as needed.
Multi-service Client Collaboration:
- Collaborate with other services teams within Thrive to share data, identify trends, and ensure a unified brand experience for assigned clients across all digital channels.
Ratings & Reviews Management (permission based):
- Leverage third party software to customize messaging, automate outreach, as well as monitor and report on ratings and reviews across the clients’ product catalog.
Monthly Campaign Evaluation and Reporting:
- Monitor, evaluate and adjust strategy based on campaign results. Set goals for the following month based on analysis and strategy. Be prepared to appropriately respond to client questions and concerns regarding performance.
- 3-5 years of Amazon, Walmart, and/or other ecommerce marketplace experience.
- Direct experience in platforms such as Amazon Seller Central, Amazon Vendor Central, Walmart Seller
- Center, Walmart Supplier Center, Wayfair, Instacart, Helium 10, and Kenshoo/Skai.
- Amazon DSP Console
- Teamwork Project Management Software
- Photoshop/Adobe Illustrator/Adobe InDesign/Canva/Design Pickle for product image editing and A+ and Brand Store design.
- Self motivator, with the ability to work independently and be accountable in a remote work environment.
- Organizational skills – must be able to prioritize multiple tasks to complete daily, weekly and monthly deadlines.
- Strong analytical aptitude.
- Be excited to learn.
- Creatively seek ways to problem solve.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Hiring organization: Thrive Internet Marketing Agency
Employment Type: Full-Time
Compensation: Based on experience.
Apply for this job:
Thrive recognizes employees in many ways for their contributions and their commitment to the organization. One such way is by offering a very comprehensive benefits package. This includes a competitive salary, a bonus structure, and a strong benefit program that includes, health, dental, disability, vision and life insurance benefits. At Thrive, we want to ensure all of our employees stay healthy, feel secure, and maintain a strong work/life balance.
Please contact Lauren Holland, Digital Marketing Recruiter.