Demand Generation Content Writer
Join Our Company:
Thrive is one of the fastest growing and top digital marketing agencies in the world. We are a full-service agency that handles everything in-house and delivers massive and sustainable growth to our business partners and clients. We think about our work in two words; Relationships and Results.
President Matt Bowman founded Thrive in 2005 and has grown the company to over two-hundred employees in 34 different states and 10 different countries. We have a deeply rooted talented team (respectfully referred to as Thrivers) of project managers, web designers, content writers, social media strategists, PPC strategists and search engine optimization strategists. We are a close-knit team that is motivated, smart, disciplined and committed to turning ideas into actions.
We now have new headquarters located in Arlington, Texas and have an exciting opportunity for a content editor to join our team!
Through living Thrive’s work mantra, the Demand Generation Content Writer will create, develop, and manage high-quality, engaging, SEO optimized, and conversion-centered content for Thrive’s three websites: Thrive, Rize Reviews, and SEOblog. This position requires communicating rapidly and effectively with all parties involved in projects, meeting deadlines, and budgeted hours, keep track of the project status and next steps, and having a drive to continually learn and grow in knowledge.
- Create, develop and manage high quality, engaging, SEO optimized and conversion-centered content for client’s web presence
- Edit pre-existing content optimized for voice, tone, spelling, grammar, and conversion
- Perform research for topics, keywords, etc.
- Any other content writing work that will benefit our brands
- Work in conjunction with the SEO Account Managers, the Creative Team and Development Team
- Extremely diligent with responding to project tasks, responding to emails, joining video conferences, etc.
- Fast & reliable internet and computer PC or Mac
- Honesty – we value honesty and won’t tolerate lying.
- Integrity & Respect – Let’s treat our customers and each other with respect. We won’t tolerate things like stealing, cheating, damaging property or destroying work.
- Hard Work – lots of work with strict deadlines requires working hard and sometimes putting in extra hours to get the job done.
- High Quality Work – our quality of work sets us apart from our competition and we must deliver on this promise to our clients.
- Organization – must be detailed, keep a daily list of tasks up to date and avoid mistakes. This is vital to our team’s efficiency as well as our quality standards.
- Communication – regular updates to the Thrive team and when needed, our clients.
- Teamwork – we will work together, get along and accomplish goals.
- Sense of urgency – in today’s business world, speed is vital. We must be fast, agile, adaptable and make the important things happen quickly.
- Professionalism – we are providing a professional service and expect our team to act accordingly with our customers and with each other.
Hiring organization: Thrive Internet Marketing Agency
Employment Type: Full-Time
Compensation: Based on experience.
Apply for this job:
Thrive recognizes employees in many ways for their contributions and their commitment to the organization. One such way is by offering a competitive salary, a bonus structure, technology stipend and SO much more. At Thrive, we want to ensure all of our employees stay healthy, feel secure, and maintain a strong work/life balance.
For questions, please contact Lauren Holland, Digital Marketing Recruiter at Thrive. [email protected]