Demand Generation Content Writer
Join Our Company:
Thrive is one of the fastest growing and top digital marketing agencies in the world. We are a full-service agency that handles everything in-house and delivers massive and sustainable growth to our business partners and clients. We think about our work in two words; Relationships and Results.
President Matt Bowman founded Thrive in 2005 and has grown the company to over two-hundred employees in thirty-five different states and eleven different countries. We have a deeply rooted talented team (respectfully referred to as Thrivers) of project managers, web designers, content writers, social media specialists, and search engine optimization specialists. We are a close-knit team that is motivated, smart, disciplined and committed to turning ideas into actions.
We now have new headquarters located in Arlington, Texas and have an exciting opportunity for a Content Writer to join our Demand Generation remote team!
Thrive is looking for a SEO Content Writer to join our team. This full-time position will assist in promoting content and gaining backlinks for Thrive and it’s internal brands; as well as providing advanced SEO-friendly content. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of SEO and digital marketing.
- Primary responsibility will be content writing for our three brands (Thrive, Rize Reviews and SEOblog):
- Create, develop and manage high-quality, engaging, technical, SEO-optimized and conversion-centered content for client’s web presence
- Create, develop and write in-depth long form content for blog posts, service pages, case studies, industry pages and city pages.
- Create, develop and write data-driven content for blog posts.
- Edit pre-existing content optimized for voice, tone, spelling, grammar, and conversion
- Perform in-depth research for topics, keywords, etc., and take ownership of your ideas, seeing them through until completion.
- Leverage our team of experts at Thrive, Rize and SEOblog by seeking quotes and advice we can use to strengthen our content and boost our brand.
- Any other content writing work that will benefit our brands
- Work in conjunction with the SEO Account Managers, the Creative Team and Development Team
- Will need to communicate rapidly and effectively with all parties involved in projects.
- Will be expected to meet project deadlines and budgeted hours. If deadlines or budgeted hours will not be met, communication with the team is expected before the fact.
- Keep track of all details on project status and next steps. Be able to report that information when requested.
- Will be expected to have a drive to continually learn and grow in knowledge. Will be expected to follow leading blogs and other resources to stay on the cutting edge of technology.
- Be flexible and able to take on other tasks or projects that may be requested.
- Must continue to increase speed and quality
- Get Thrive content posted on high DA third-party websites
- Use HARO, JustReachOut, Pitchbox, or other similar tools
- Secure online editorial mentions for clients
- Promote Thrive online by reaching out to websites, commenting, and adding to directories
- Research media coverage and industry trends
- Develop fresh story ideas
- Conduct extensive media outreach
- 3+ years experience in an agency or corporate digital marketing setting
- 3+ years experience in PR, SEO, Digital Marketing & Content Writing
- Experience in creating creative content through journalistic storytelling
- Exceptional writing, narrative voice and a clear command of English grammar, with verifiable samples of your past work
- Strong aptitude for project managing
- Knowledge of SEO principles as it regards to writing web content
- Knowledge and experience using writing tools such as Grammarly, Copyscape and others
- Knowledge and experience using a project management platform, Teamwork or Trello is a plus
- Knowledge and experience using Ahrefs, SEMRush, or similar keyword research tool set
- Experience with HARO, JustReachOut, Pitchbox, or other similar tools is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Positive attitude, detail-oriented and customer-focused
- Ability to work effectively in a remote work environment
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple team members, including writers and editors
- Strong content writing skills for the web
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to manage client expectations and successfully overcome barriers
- Ability to analyze data and use best practices for leveraging it in content
- Experience with writing headlines, meta titles and meta descriptions
- Experience using keywords in content, using anchor text for links and knowledge of link building
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Above-average time management skills
- Task-oriented and highly organized
- Knack for multitasking
- Comfortable working on a tight deadline and has a personal drive to achieve them
- Comfortable working in Google Docs, Spreadsheets, Google Slides and WordPress preferred
Hiring organization: Thrive Internet Marketing Agency
Employment Type: Full-Time
Compensation: Based on experience.
Apply for this job:
Thrive recognizes employees in many ways for their contributions and their commitment to the organization. One such way is by offering a competitive salary, a bonus structure, 401k match, technology stipend and SO much more. At Thrive, we want to ensure all of our employees stay healthy, feel secure, and maintain a strong work/life balance.
To apply, Please contact Lauren Holland, Digital Marketing Recruiter at Thrive. [email protected]