Is Your Online Reputation hurting your business?
Businesses and brands that only receive one or two stars on websites like Yelp or Google risk losing 86% of their prospects
Online reputation management is an area of digital marketing that should be taken seriously. Unfortunately, all it takes is one dissatisfied customer to negatively impact your brand’s online reputation.
Online Reputation Management is Important
A good online reputation can improve your bottom line.
- Nearly 95% of shoppers read online reviews before making a purchase - Spiegel Research Center
- 72% of customers don't take action until they have read reviews - Testimonial Engine
- Given two products with similar ratings, consumers are more likely to buy the product with more reviews. -Bazaarvoice
The process of getting (and responding to) reviews is crucial.
- Up to 80% of reviews originate from follow-up emails urging shoppers to review their purchases - Power Reviews
- Brands can expect their average star rating to increase after emailing buyers a direct link to submit reviews - Spiegel Research Center
- 41% of consumers say that brands replying to reviews makes them believe the company really cares about their customers - Bazaarvoice
Even bad reviews can have a positive impact.
- 82% of shoppers read negative reviews to help them make a choice - Power Reviews
- 92% of consumers have difficulties or hesitations purchasing an item with no reviews - Fan and Fuel
- 95% of consumers get suspicious of fake reviews if there are no bad scores - Revoo
What does your online reputation look like?
If you are curious or concerned about what your business or brand’s online reputation looks like, find out by performing this free online reputation scan:
Review Response Service
Win Back Unhappy Customers and Boost Your Client Retention Rate
Customer reviews impact business success more than most brands realize. Statistics show that online reviews influence the buying decisions of 97 percent of consumers. Prioritize reputation management and review response publishing and build trust with your customers.