Web Design Services
Search Engine Optimization Services
Content Writing Services
The ResultsLaunch Project →
Stovall Construction wanted to increase their brand awareness and quality leads online, so they partnered with Thrive Internet Marketing to help develop a successful marketing strategy. Stovall Construction and Thrive chose three tactics to help increase web traffic:
Thrive’s digital marketing experts audited Stovall’s current website and identified areas of opportunity. While a web designer created a highly functional WordPress website that utilized custom content, a Search Engine Optimization (SEO) specialist implemented a strategy that included these vital services:
- Utilized focused keyword trends that targeted Stovall’s precise audience.
- Created targeted blog content that used appropriate keyword phrases, and were optimized for search engines. These blogs were then shared in the appropriate channels.
- Placed proper metadata, image tags and alt tags to ensure a highly-optimized website. This tactic is ongoing; the website is audited on a regular basis to reflect trends in the industry.
- Developed appropriate external and internal backlinks to help Stovall move up in rankings and search engines.
- Designed a better user experience using analytics filters and clear calls to action.
The results of these efforts were very impressive. These numbers reflect a comparison from January 1 – June 30, 2015 vs. the same timeframe in 2016:
- +42% organic search traffic
- +155% online leads
- +257% in conversion rate
- +281 improvement of keywords in the top 5
After one year of implementing a custom digital marketing strategy, these areas showed great improvement. Today, Stovall Construction continues to reap the rewards of revising their web presence and marketing efforts.