Social Media Strategist (Paid)
Join Our Company:
Thrive is one of the fastest growing and top digital marketing agencies in the world. We are a full-service agency that handles everything in-house and delivers massive and sustainable growth to our business partners and clients. We think about our work in two words; Relationships and Results.
President Matt Bowman founded Thrive in 2005 and has grown the company to over two-hundred employees in thirty-five different states and eleven different countries. We have a deeply rooted talented team (respectfully referred to as Thrivers) of project managers, web designers, content writers, social media specialists, and search engine optimization specialists. We are a close-knit team that is motivated, smart, disciplined and committed to turning ideas into actions.
We now have new headquarters located in Arlington, Texas and have an exciting opportunity for a Social Media Strategist (Paid Ads) to join our team in South Africa!
- Ability to work effectively in a remote work environment
- Strong content writing skills for the web
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to manage client expectations and successfully overcome barriers
- Strong communication skills (written & verbal)
- Above-average time management skills
- Highly organized
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Comfortable working on a deadline, with a personal drive to complete tasks
- Constantly create “Client Delight” by providing high-levels of service and communication with manager and clients, including regular video meetings and calls.
- Execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform utilization, benchmarking, brand messaging, and audience identification.
- Perform bid management, ad campaign builds, and promotional copy development.
- Generate, edit, publish and share content (original text, images, videos) that reflects the client and their brand while building meaningful connections. Promote community involvement through a focus on engagement.
- Continuously improve social media strategies by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and determining how to best utilize the information.
- Create monthly reports and communications to inform clients of results and progress of activities.
- Stay current with social media trends and tools, through ongoing education/certification.
- 2+ years of proven work experience executing social media strategy and campaign management.
- Past agency experience preferred.
- Active Facebook Blueprint certification.
- Knowledge of A/B Testing is a plus.
- Experience managing paid social media advertising campaigns through social media advertising platforms.
- Experience, including but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, TikTok and more.
- Experience with social analytics including Facebook Insights, and other analytics platforms.
- Basic knowledge of media relations, public relations, and content marketing.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
- Excellent writing, editing, presentation and communication skills.
- Positive attitude, detail-oriented, and customer-focused.
- Experience with WordPress platform is a plus.
- Experience with Google Analytics is a plus.
Hiring organization: Thrive Internet Marketing Agency
Employment Type: Full-Time
Apply for this job:
Thrive recognizes employees in many ways for their contributions and their commitment to the organization. One such way is by offering a competitive salary, a bonus structure, 401k match, technology stipend and SO much more. At Thrive, we want to ensure all of our employees stay healthy, feel secure, and maintain a strong work/life balance.
To apply, please email your resume to [email protected]