Social Media Strategist – Paid Ads (Remote)
Join Our Company:
Join the amazing team at Thrive Internet Marketing Agency, a high-powered digital marketing firm growing rapidly! We are looking for a Social Media Strategist to work with a cohesive remote team of outstanding designers, developers, copywriters, and digital marketing experts.
Founded in 2005, we are a high-performing team, creating custom WordPress websites and online marketing strategies for businesses. Thrive is committed to cultivating a culture of exceptional people who create outstanding results for our clients. We are a close-knit group that is motivated, smart, disciplined, organized and committed to turning ideas into action. We are professional, honest and passionate about our work.
We already have many happy clients and are adding more every day. Grow with us as we address the business marketing needs of our clients through our core values of Relationships and Results!
This full-time position on the Thrive Social Media Team will serve as support for the paid advertising work for Thrive’s social media clients. This client-facing position will become a key part of our social media paid advertising services, ensuring that our clients have consistent activity and results on paid social media channels, through the integration of strategic marketing tactics.
The perfect addition to our team will have experience working with a variety of brands, with proven campaign examples and results. The goal for all clients is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
This is a full-time position with expected work hours between 8:30 am – 5:30 pm which offers you the opportunity to work remotely from home.
What is it like working at Thrive? Watch our videos to learn more.
- 2+ years of proven work experience executing social media strategy and campaign management
- Past agency experience preferred
- Active Facebook Blueprint certification
- Knowledge of A/B Testing is a plus
- Experience managing paid social media advertising campaigns through social media advertising platforms
- Experience, including but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, TikTok and more
- Experience with social analytics including Facebook Insights, and other analytics platforms
- Basic knowledge of media relations, public relations, and content marketing
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Excellent writing, editing, presentation and communication skills
- Positive attitude, detail-oriented, and customer-focused
- Experience with WordPress platform is a plus
- Experience with Google Analytics is a plus
- Constantly create “Client Delight” by providing high-levels of service and communication with manager and clients, including regular video meetings and calls
- Execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform utilization, benchmarking, brand messaging, and audience identification
- Perform bid management, ad campaign builds, and promotional copy development
- Generate, edit, publish and share content (original text, images, videos) that reflects the client and their brand while building meaningful connections. Promote community involvement through a focus on engagement.
- Continuously improve social media strategies by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and determining how to best utilize the information
- Create monthly reports and communications to inform clients of results and progress of activities
- Stay current with social media trends and tools, through ongoing education/certification
- Ability to work effectively in a remote work environment
- Strong content writing skills for the web
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to manage client expectations and successfully overcome barriers
- Strong communication skills (written & verbal)
- Above-average time management skills
- Highly organized
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Comfortable working on a deadline, with a personal drive to complete tasks
Hiring organization: Thrive Internet Marketing Agency
Location: Arlington, Texas
Educational requirements: Bachelor's degree preferred
Experience requirements: 2+ Years
Employment Type: Full-Time
Compensation: Based on Experience.
Benefits: Thrive recognizes employees in many ways for their contributions and their commitment to the organization. One such way is by offering a very comprehensive benefits package. At Thrive, we want to ensure all of our employees stay healthy, feel secure, and maintain a strong work/life balance.
- Remote work
- Health and dental 90% paid by the company
- Vision insurance
- LTD 100% paid by the company
- 401k with up to 2% company match
- Health stipend
- Company paid holidays
- Unlimited PTO
- Debt Free Grants
- Company funded Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Annual company paid retreat
- Charity Matching
Remote Work: We offer remote working so you don’t have to live in Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas.
Date Posted: 09-29-2020
Apply for this job:
Thrive recognizes employees in many ways for their contributions and their commitment to the organization. One such way is by offering a very comprehensive benefits package. This includes a competitive salary, a bonus structure, and a strong benefit program that includes, health, dental, disability, vision and life insurance benefits. At Thrive, we want to ensure all of our employees stay healthy, feel secure, and maintain a strong work/life balance.
Please fill out the application here: https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/Apply/370209/Thrive-Ideas-Inc/Social-Media-Strategist-Paid-Ads-Remote