Social Media Assistant (Organic)
Join Our Company:
Thrive is one of the fastest growing and top digital marketing agencies in the world. We are a full-service agency that handles everything in-house and delivers massive and sustainable growth to our business partners and clients. We think about our work in two words; Relationships and Results.
President Matt Bowman founded Thrive in 2005 and has grown the company to over one-hundred and eighty employees in thirty-five different states and eight different countries. We have a deeply rooted talented team (respectfully referred to as Thrivers) of project managers, web designers, content writers, social media specialists, and search engine optimization specialists. We are a close-knit team that is motivated, smart, disciplined and committed to turning ideas into actions.
We now have new headquarters located in Arlington, Texas and have an exciting opportunity for a Social Media Assistant (Organic) to join the team. (and you can live anywhere in the country!).
This full-time position on the Thrive Social Media Team will serve as support for the Social Media Organic Team as well as perform content work for Thrive’s clients. This position will also include social copy creation, graphic design, scheduling, and development for our list of social media clients, as well as monitoring inbound engagements such as messages and all notifications. The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement, website traffic and revenue by strategically developing engaging content that is used in the client’s social media marketing roadmap.
Thrive Project Management: Using the project management tool, assess each client’s project task status and progress weekly to keep up to date on open action items. The management system will provide ways to record, track, and delegate current tasks, communicate with the client, and act as a hub for client documents and assets. Implementation of the project management tool will be essential in the overall success of the team.
Thrive Team Collaboration: Ongoing communication with Social Media team members and other project stakeholders on project development, timelines, and results.
Billable Hours: Be personally responsible for monitoring regularly and reaching your quota of client hours each month with zero carryover hours. Discuss with your manager in advance if billable hours will not be met.
- Job Skills Development: Work with your direct manager to develop processes to intentionally and regularly develop job related knowledge and skills.
- Ongoing Professional Development: Keep pace with changes and trends in the social media marketing industry. Represent Thrive in industry forums and networking opportunities.
- Personal Training Plan: Develop and document a 6-month Personal Training Plan with brief training sessions to be held regularly. May also include assigned reading, research, industry activities, etc.
- Weekly Check-ins: Schedule and participate in a weekly update meeting with Social Media Marketing Manager to discuss the status of each Client Campaign and related goals. Be constantly prioritizing actions toward getting the best results possible for the client. Work closely with the other team members to fully understand, strategize and meet client goals.
- Will need to communicate rapidly and effectively with all parties involved in projects.
- Will be expected to meet or exceed project deadlines and budgeted hours. If deadlines or budgeted hours will not be met, communication with the team is expected before the fact.
- Keep track of all details on project status and next steps. Be able to report that information when requested.
- Will be expected to have a drive to continually learn and grow in knowledge and skill of Internet Marketing. Will be expected to follow leading blogs and other resources to stay on the cutting edge.
- Be flexible and able to take on other tasks or projects that may be needed with a small team.
- Complete tasks assigned by Social Media Strategist.
- Monitor inbound engagements such as comments and messages.
- Conduct market research to determine the best strategies for our client’s activities.
- Content development, managing timelines and creation of high-quality copy & imagery.
- Stay current with social media and overall digital marketing trends and tools.
- 1-2 years of social media management experience.
- Hands-on experience in content management.
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image, and video).
- Proficient in online marketing channels.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
- Excellent writing, editing, presentation and communication skills.
- Positive attitude, detail-oriented, and customer-focused.
Hiring organization: Thrive Internet Marketing Agency
Location: Arlington, Texas
Industry: Internet Marketing
Educational requirements: Bachelor's degree preferred
Employment Type: Full-Time
Compensation: Based on Experience.
Date Posted: 01-06-2021
Apply for this job:
Thrive recognizes employees in many ways for their contributions and their commitment to the organization. One such way is by offering a very comprehensive benefits package. This includes a competitive salary, a bonus structure, and a strong benefit program that includes, health, dental, disability, vision and life insurance benefits. At Thrive, we want to ensure all of our employees stay healthy, feel secure, and maintain a strong work/life balance.
Please apply here