Senior Manager, Social Media (Paid)
Join Our Company:
Thrive is one of the fastest-growing and top digital marketing agencies in the world. We are a full-service agency that handles everything in-house and delivers massive and sustainable growth to our
business partners and clients. We think about our work in two words; Relationships and Results.
President Matt Bowman founded Thrive in 2005 and has grown the company to over one-hundred and seventy employees in thirty-five different states and eight different countries. We have a deeply rooted talented team (respectfully referred to as Thrivers) of project managers, web designers, content writers, social media specialists, and search engine optimization specialists. We are a close-knit team that is motivated, smart, disciplined and committed to turning ideas into actions.
We now have new headquarters located in Arlington, Texas and have an exciting opportunity for a Demand Generation Digital Marketing Manager to join the team. (and you can live anywhere in the country!).
Through living Thrive’s work mantra, you are responsible for planning, developing, implementing and managing the overall digital marketing strategy for Thrive’s portfolio of websites. You will be responsible to know your craft and stay on top of changes in the industry. Also mentor, train and manage a small team of Specialists to ensure the success of Thrive’s digital marketing campaigns.
HERE IS WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
The Senior Manager, Social Media (Paid) role combines high subject matter expertise in Social Media strategy, planning, and service delivery with a passion for building a strong team of Social Media experts to scale Thrive’s rapidly growing Social business. They have advanced expertise in leading Social Media platforms that support paid campaigns. Given the constantly evolving Social Media landscape, they work to understand industry changes and convert the changes into value for Thrive and our clients. They are highly experienced team leaders capable of managing teams with numerous direct and indirect reports. Perhaps most importantly, they know their success is largely a by-product of each and every individual’s success on their team.
HERE IS WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Effectively and efficiently manage Thrive’s Social Media (Paid) service delivery team to meet or exceed both team and company goals in a manner consistent with Thrive’s core values
- Deliver exceptional client retention rates for the Social Media (paid) client portfolio that includes hundreds of engagements
- Create a high performing team by hiring and nurturing talent, setting clear performance expectations, and providing the training and support needed for success
- Design and implement scalable processes that combine high quality content, creativity, and technical prowess that results in traffic, leads and revenue that meet or exceeds our client’s expectations
- Ensure high quality client communication and monthly campaign reports address both key metrics as well as your clients unique definition of success
- Maintain an effective supply chain with outsourced resources to augment internal capabilities
- Serve as a team escalation resource to proactively identify and resolve campaign performance issues before they result in dissatisfied customers
- Use high employee involvement in driving continuous improvements within your team’s skill levels, business processes, supply chain, and technologies
- Create and maintain strong relationships with cross-department stakeholders to quickly identify and remove barriers to success
- Partner with senior leadership to create goals, key performance indicators, and performance reports
- 8+ years of experience in social media campaign strategy, planning and execution
- Demonstrable success running a large portfolio of paid campaigns across leading social media platforms
- 7+ years of experience leading a high performing team of at least 5 team members High emotional intelligence
- Excellent business judgment, analytical, and decision-making skills
- Clear and concise communicator with effective verbal and written communication skills across all levels of an organization
- Thrives in a fast pace, high demand working environment, with proven experience successfully growing emerging social channels
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- BS degree in Marketing or related field
Hiring organization: Thrive Internet Marketing Agency
Industry: Digital Marketing
Experience requirements: 8+ Years Experience
Employment Type: Full-Time
Compensation: Compensation based on experience.
Benefits: Thrive recognizes employees in many ways for their contributions and their commitment to the organization. One such way is by offering a very comprehensive benefits package. At Thrive, we want to ensure all of our employees stay healthy, feel secure, and maintain a strong work/life balance.
- Remote work
- Health and dental 90% paid by the company
- Vision insurance
- LTD 100% paid by the company
- 401k with up to 2% company match
- Health stipend
- Company paid holidays
- Unlimited PTO
- Debt Free Grants
- Company funded Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Annual company paid retreat
- Charity Matching
Remote Work: We offer remote work, so you can live anywhere!
Date Posted: 12-07-2020
Apply for this job:
Thrive recognizes employees in many ways for their contributions and their commitment to the organization. One such way is by offering a very comprehensive benefits package. This includes a competitive salary, a bonus structure, and a strong benefit program that includes, health, dental, disability, vision, and life insurance benefits. At Thrive, we want to ensure all of our employees stay healthy, feel secure, and maintain a strong work/life balance.
Please contact Cindy Deuser in Human Resources to submit your resume.