Paid Search (PPC) Strategists (Remote)
Join the amazing team at Thrive Internet Marketing Agency! We are a high-powered digital marketing agency growing rapidly and looking for a Paid Search (PPC) Specialist to work with a cohesive team of outstanding designers, developers, copywriters, social media, SEO, and PPC experts to help grow the business to the next level.
Founded in 2005, we are a high-performing team, creating custom WordPress websites and digital marketing strategies for businesses. Thrive is committed to cultivating a culture of exceptional people who create outstanding results for our clients. We are a close-knit team that is motivated, smart, disciplined, organized and committed to turning ideas into action. We are professional, honest and passionate about our work.
We already have many happy clients and are adding more every day. Grow with us as we address the business marketing needs of clients in the United States and around the world.
This full-time position on the Thrive PPC team will serve as support for the Paid Advertising work for Thrive’s clients. This position will become a key part of our Paid Search services, ensuring that our clients have consistent activity and results on paid search channels, through the integration of strategic marketing tactics. This position will also include creating engaging and persuasive ad and landing page copy, and the candidate should be very strong in this area. The perfect addition to our team will have experience working with a variety of brands, with proven campaign examples and results in both lead generation and e-commerce. The goal for all clients is to deliver targeted website traffic while increasing online conversions by strategically exploiting all aspects of the paid search marketing roadmap.
This is a full-time position with expected work hours between 8:30 am – 5:30 pm which offers you the opportunity to work remotely from home.
What is it like working at Thrive? Watch our videos to learn more.
- 3+ years of hands on experience managing PPC campaigns
- Past agency experience preferred
- Active Google Ads and Bing Ads certifications
- Experience with both online lead generation and e-commerce
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Be excited to learn
- Excellent English
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Being Google Analytics certified is a plus
- Knowledge of Automated Rules and/or Google Ads Scripts is a plus
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS is a plus
- Knowledge of ClickFunnels is a plus
- Knowledge of A/B Testing is a plus
- Knowledge of Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) is a plus
- Constantly create “Client Delight” by providing high-levels of service and communication with your manager and clients
- Plan, manage, and execute a portfolio of paid search campaigns, including but not limited to strategy development, organization, and management
- Ability to conduct keyword research and selection for PPC campaigns to maximize budget while hitting ROI/ROAS goals
- Ability to create engaging and persuasive ad and landing page copy with the goal of increasing conversions
- Responsible for ongoing optimization efforts to meet objectives, including but not limited to bid management, negative keyword strategies, and ad copy/creative revision based on performance history
- Collect, synthesize and analyze campaign/program performance data and provide actionable insights
- Manage campaign expenses, stay on budget, and estimate monthly costs
- Stay abreast of the latest PPC developments and trends
- Ability to create/manage client deliverables in a task management platform (Asana, Teamwork, Basecamp)
- Ability to work effectively in a remote work environment
- Proficiency with Google Ads and Bing Ads
- Comfortable tracking time using time tracking software and attributing to the correct projects
- Comfortable in using data to communicate results and refine strategies
- Strong business acumen and financial proficiency, analytical and business planning skills
- Comfortable working on a deadline, with a personal drive to complete tasks
- Highly organized
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Above-average time management skills
Hiring organization: Thrive Internet Marketing Agency
Location: Arlington, Texas
Educational requirements: Bachelor's degree preferred
Experience requirements: 3+ Years
Employment Type: Full-Time
Compensation: Compensation based on experience.
Benefits: Thrive recognizes employees in many ways for their contributions and their commitment to the organization. One such way is by offering a very comprehensive benefits package. At Thrive, we want to ensure all of our employees stay healthy, feel secure, and maintain a strong work/life balance.
- Remote work
- Health and dental 90% paid by the company
- Vision insurance
- LTD 100% paid by the company
- 401k with up to 2% company match
- Health stipend
- Company paid holidays
- Unlimited PTO
- Debt Free Grants
- Company funded Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Annual company paid retreat
- Charity Matching
Remote Work: We offer remote working so you don’t have to live in Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas.
Date Posted: 09-29-2020
Apply for this job:
Thrive recognizes employees in many ways for their contributions and their commitment to the organization. One such way is by offering a very comprehensive benefits package. This includes a competitive salary, a bonus structure, and a strong benefit program that includes, health, dental, disability, vision and life insurance benefits. At Thrive, we want to ensure all of our employees stay healthy, feel secure, and maintain a strong work/life balance.
Please contact Arooba Chaudhry, Human Resource Generalist at Thrive.