Payroll, Finance & Bookkeeper
Join Our Company:
Thrive is one of the fastest growing and top digital marketing agencies in the world. We are a full-service agency that handles everything in-house and delivers massive and sustainable growth to our business partners and clients. We think about our work in two words; Relationships and Results.
President Matt Bowman founded Thrive in 2005 and has grown the company to over two-hundred employees in thirty-five different states and eight different countries. We have a deeply rooted talented team (respectfully referred to as Thrivers) of project managers, web designers, content writers, social media specialists, and search engine optimization specialists. We are a close-knit team that is motivated, smart, disciplined and committed to turning ideas into actions.
We now have a new headquarters located in Arlington, Texas and have an exciting opportunity for a NEW Full-Charge Bookkeeper to join our team. This is a hybrid role where you will be in the home office in Arlington some days, as well as select days to also work from your home office.
Thrive’s Bookkeeper works to ensure our company maintains strong financial results and healthy employee relationships through effective and efficient bookkeeping, managing payroll, handling deposits, and creating and maintaining financial reports, and other administrative services.
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company (payroll, client billing, invoicing, and other transactions)
- Effectively and efficiently manage Thrive’s general accounting function, including, but not limited to accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, general ledger, and taxes.
- Serve as a value-added resource to business leaders by producing accurate, timely departmental financial reports
- Complete financial audits as needed effectively and efficiently by maintaining high audit readiness
- Update monthly forecasting spreadsheet (our internal financial dashboard)
- Monthly accounting for Northern Shore and Redemption Farms. (very small entities)
- Meet monthly with Thrive’s CPA and provide reports and support for tax preparation
- 3-5 years of experience providing full service bookkeeping services, including all aspects of payroll management
- US and International payroll experience is preferred
- Comprehensive knowledge of Quickbooks
- Knowledge of QuickBooks Online
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities across all levels of an organization
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or business administration is a plus
Hiring organization: Thrive Internet Marketing Agency
Employment Type: Full-Time
Apply for this job:
Thrive recognizes employees in many ways for their contributions and their commitment to the organization. One such way is by offering a very comprehensive benefits package. This includes a competitive salary, a bonus structure, and a strong benefit program that includes, health, dental, disability, vision and life insurance benefits. At Thrive, we want to ensure all of our employees stay healthy, feel secure, and maintain a strong work/life balance.
Please send your resume to Cindy Deuser at [email protected]