Link Building Specialist (Remote)
Join Our Company:
Thrive is one of the fastest growing and top digital marketing agencies in the world. We are a full-service agency that handles everything in-house and delivers massive and sustainable growth to our business partners and clients. We think about our work in two words;
President Matt Bowman founded Thrive in 2005 and has grown the company to over one-hundred and seventy employees in thirty-five different states and eight different countries. We have a deeply rooted talented team (respectfully referred to as Thrivers) of project managers, web designers, content writers, social media specialists, and search engine optimization specialists. We are a close-knit team that is motivated, smart, disciplined and committed to turning ideas into actions.
We now have new headquarters located in Arlington, Texas and have an exciting opportunity for an Link Building Specialist to join the team. (and you can live anywhere in the country!).
The Link Building Specialist is an internal team member supporting both Thrive’s SEO Department and Link Building Department. The successful candidate will have in-depth knowledge and understanding of link building strategies and tactics. They will also have experience in off-page SEO and link building tools to facilitate link acquisition. The individual will be a team player supporting the Link Building Manager and other SEO specialists at Thrive Agency.
- Develop tactics and repeatable methodologies to successfully acquire brand mentions and links for a variety of niches
- Strategize, coordinate, build, execute, monitor, report, and analyze link building campaigns for our clients
- Research and identify opportunities across the Web for our clients to gain exposure
- Prepare content for guest posting campaigns at scale meeting deadlines on the weekly basis
- To contact and build relationships with other websites and blog owners on behalf of our clients
- To create emails that convey our client’s value proposition and engage recipients to the point where they want to promote our brands
- To stay abreast of new link building strategies and regularly contribute new tactics and ideas to the team
- To review outreach and response templates to ensure messages adhere to both the client’s brand and quality standards
- To communicate effectively and consistently via email, telephone, and social media to optimize your link placement rates
- Client Relationship Management: Collaborate directly with the Link Building Manager to understand and own client goals. Maintain and build relationships with key client staff to maintain optimal retention rate and client satisfaction
- Client Profile: Create complete client profiles related to their market, strategy, competition, strengths, weaknesses, goals, measurable outcomes, and assessment of current link building activities
- Competitive Analysis: Research and analyze competitor websites and the link building approach
- Keyword Research: Perform keyword research (discovery and expansion) in coordination with client business objectives
- Monthly Campaign Evaluation and Reporting: Monitor, evaluate, and adjust strategy based on campaign results
- Set goals for the following month based on analysis and strategy
- Promptly respond to clients asking questions or expressing concerns about perceived progress and also assist the Link Building Manager in responding to the client
- Minimum 3 years of experience conducting link building campaigns at scale
- Firm knowledge and understanding of SEO, especially as it relates to link building
- Advanced knowledge of link building tactics and strategies for optimized link acquisition
- At least 2 years of experience with Ahrefs, SEMrush
- Proven capability in content production, copy editing, and content optimization for backlink campaigns
- Highly skilled in the following: backlink audit, backlink profile analysis, competitor analysis, KW analysis, blog distribution, and content syndication
- In-depth knowledge of off-page optimization and digital PR
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, while meeting deadlines and demonstrating extreme attention to detail
- Ability to optimize content for SEO purposes with extreme attention to detail
- Ability to support high volume link campaigns in different niches and verticals
- Energetic and results-driven, a natural collaborator
- Enjoys working independently
- Demonstrate high-level of attention to detail
- Strong communication skills (written & verbal)
- Above-average time management skills
- Highly organized
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and independently
Hiring organization: Thrive Internet Marketing Agency
Industry: Internet Marketing
Experience requirements: 3+ Years
Employment Type: Full-Time
Compensation: Compensation based on experience.
Remote Work: We offer remote work, so you can live anywhere!
Date Posted: 10-26-2020
Apply for this job:
Thrive recognizes employees in many ways for their contributions and their commitment to the organization. One such way is by offering a very comprehensive benefits package. This includes a competitive salary, a bonus structure, and a strong benefit program that includes, health, dental, disability, vision and life insurance benefits. At Thrive, we want to ensure all of our employees stay healthy, feel secure, and maintain a strong work/life balance.
Please apply here