Email Marketing Strategist (Remote)
Join the amazing team at Thrive Internet Marketing Agency! We are a high-powered digital marketing agency growing rapidly and looking for a Email Marketing Specialist to create and manage our outreach email campaigns. The Email Marketing Specialist determines target audience, devises campaign, and launches email campaign to generate leads for the business. This position reports to the Director of Web Strategy and will be tasked with lead generation through outbound marketing.
Founded in 2005, we are a high-performing team, creating custom WordPress websites and digital marketing strategies for businesses. Thrive is committed to cultivating a culture of exceptional people who create outstanding results for our clients. We are a close-knit team that is motivated, smart, disciplined, organized and committed to turning ideas into action. We are professional, honest and passionate about our work.
This is a full-time position with expected work hours between 8:30am – 5:30pm which offers you the opportunity to work remotely from home.
Through living Thrive’s work mantra, serve as Thrive’s primary accountability for the success of each assigned Email Marketing Client. Ensure client satisfaction and ROI. Know your craft and stay on top of changes in the industry to ensure the best client experience!
Client Relationship Management: Understand and own client goals. Maintain and build relationships with key client staff to create client profiles and use competitive analysis and keyword research to maintain optimal retention rate and client satisfaction.
Campaign Marketing Strategy and Implementation: Create strategy and build systems and protocols internally that ensure all email marketing efforts are optimized for all assigned clients. Establish performance indicators for “successful” email marketing campaigns that everyone understands and which complement overall marketing and business objectives.
Monthly Campaign Evaluation and Reporting: Monitor, evaluate and adjust strategy based on campaign results. Set goals for the following month based on analysis and strategy. Be ready to appropriately respond to clients asking questions or expressing concerns about perceived progress, essentially re-selling them on their marketing investment.
Billable Hours: Be personally responsible for monitoring regularly and reaching your quota of client hours each month and discussing any inabilities to meet quota with manager.
Thrive Project Management: Using the project management tool, assess each client’s project task status and progress weekly to keep up to date on open action items.
Thrive Team Collaboration: Ongoing communication with Account Manager Team, Digital Marketing Team, Web Team, and Thrive management on project development, timelines, and results.
Job Skills Development: Work with Email Marketing Manager to develop processes to intentionally and regularly develop job related knowledge and skills.
- Strong Marketing Creative mindset
- Minimum of 2 years of Email Marketing experience.
- Strong competency and familiarity with multiple Email Marketing platforms such as:
- Constant Contact
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud, SendinBlue and SendGrid experience a PLUS (in-depth knowledge of multiple ESPs is what we’re looking for!)
- Demonstrated track record in developing and executing A/B tests, analyzing and translating data into business and consumer insights
- Prior experience with E-Commerce Marketing integrations preferred
- Experience with UTM tracking and Google Analytics
- Basic to Intermediate HTML knowledge preferred
- Experience with building email automation flows for Leads, existing customers, churned customers, etc.
- Exceptional communication and project management skills
- Drive to continually learn and grow in knowledge and skill of Email Marketing
- Flexibility to take on and handle other tasks or projects as assigned
Hiring organization: Thrive Internet Marketing Agency
Location: Arlington, Texas
Industry: Internet Marketing
Educational requirements: BA/BS or equivalent working experience
Experience requirements: 2-4 Years
Employment Type: Full-Time
Compensation: Compensation based on experience.
Benefits: Thrive recognizes employees in many ways for their contributions and their commitment to the organization. One such way is by offering a very comprehensive benefits package. At Thrive, we want to ensure all of our employees stay healthy, feel secure, and maintain a strong work/life balance.
- Remote work
- Health and dental 90% paid by the company
- Vision insurance
- LTD 100% paid by the company
- 401k with up to 2% company match
- Health stipend
- Company paid holidays
- Unlimited PTO
- Debt Free Grants
- Company funded Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Annual company paid retreat
- Charity Matching
Remote Work: We also offer remote working so you don’t have to live in Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas.
Date Posted: 10-12-2019
Apply for this job:
Thrive recognizes employees in many ways for their contributions and their commitment to the organization. One such way is by offering a very comprehensive benefits package. This includes a competitive salary, a bonus structure, and a strong benefit program that includes, health, dental, disability, vision and life insurance benefits. At Thrive, we want to ensure all of our employees stay healthy, feel secure, and maintain a strong work/life balance.