Thrive is one of the fastest-growing and top digital marketing agencies in the world. We are a full-service agency that handles everything in-house and delivers massive and sustainable growth to our business partners and clients. We think about our work in two words; Relationships and Results.
President Matt Bowman founded Thrive in 2005 and has grown the company to over one-hundred and sixty employees in thirty-five different states and eight different countries. We have a deeply rooted talented team (respectfully referred to as Thrivers) of project managers, web designers, content writers, social media specialists, and search engine optimization specialists. We are a close-knit team that is motivated, smart, disciplined and committed to turning ideas into actions.
We now have new headquarters located in Arlington, Texas and have an exciting opportunity for an eCommerce Specialist to join the team. (and you can live anywhere in the country!).
Through living Thrive’s work mantra, serve as primary strategist for the success of each assigned Ecommerce Marketing Campaign. Ensure client satisfaction and ROI. Know your craft and stay on top of changes in the industry.
Client Relationship Management: Understand and own client goals. Maintain and build relationships with key client staff by utilizing competitive analysis and keyword research to maintain optimal retention rate and client satisfaction.
Campaign Marketing Strategy and Implementation: Create strategy and build systems and protocols internally that ensure all marketing efforts are optimized for all assigned clients. Establish performance indicators for “successful” SEO that everyone understands and which complement overall marketing and business objectives.
Monthly Campaign Evaluation and Reporting: Monitor, evaluate and adjust strategy based on campaign results. Set goals for the following month based on analysis and strategy. Be ready to appropriately respond to clients asking questions or expressing concerns about perceived progress, essentially re-selling them on their Internet marketing investment.
Billable Hours: Be personally responsible for monitoring regularly and reaching your quota of client hours each month and communicating with your manager if there are any changes.
Thrive Project Management: Using project management tools to regularly assess each Client Campaign project’s status and progress, providing a “bird’s eye view” of each project. Implementation of the project management tool will be essential in the overall success of the team.
Thrive Team Collaboration: Ongoing communication with Design Team and Thrive management on project development, timelines, and results.
Job Skills Development: Work with the Director of Ecommerce Marketing to develop processes to intentionally and regularly develop job related knowledge and skills and stay up to date.
- Minimum 3 years of SEO experience with strong focus on e-commerce preferred
- Experience with Amazon Marketplace management and product optimization
- Must demonstrate a detailed understanding of SEO principles and guidelines
- Knowledge of e-commerce focused search engine optimization tactics and strategies
- Direct experience in platforms such as WooCommerce, Shopify, BigCommerce
- Demonstrated ability to create engaging and persuasive articles and copy
- Knowledge of basic web design and technology principles and their SEO implications
- Proficiency with web analytics tools (Google Analytics) and SEM tools (SEOmoz, Raven, SpyFu, SEMRush, aHrefs) as well as Webmaster Tools
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Strong analytical aptitude
- Self motivator
- Be excited to learn
- Creatively seek ways to problem solve
- Excellent English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Being Google Adwords and Bing Adcenter certified is a plus
- Being Google Analytics certified is a plus
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS is a plus
- Knowledge of A/B Testing is a plus
- Knowledge of Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) is a plus
- Knowledge of Visual Website Optimizer is a plus
- Knowledge of ClickFunnels is a plus
Hiring organization: Thrive Internet Marketing Agency
Industry: Internet Marketing
Experience requirements: 3+ Years
Employment Type: Full-Time
Compensation: Compensation based on experience.
Benefits: Thrive recognizes employees in many ways for their contributions and their commitment to the organization. One such way is by offering a very comprehensive benefits package. At Thrive, we want to ensure all of our employees stay healthy, feel secure, and maintain a strong work/life balance.
- Remote work
- Health and dental 90% paid by the company
- Vision insurance
- LTD 100% paid by the company
- 401k with up to 2% company match
- Health stipend
- Company paid holidays
- Unlimited PTO
- Debt Free Grants
- Company funded Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Annual company paid retreat
- Charity Matching
Remote Work: We offer remote work, so you can live anywhere!
Date Posted: 10-15-2020
Apply for this job:
Thrive recognizes employees in many ways for their contributions and their commitment to the organization. One such way is by offering a very comprehensive benefits package. This includes a competitive salary, a bonus structure, and a strong benefit program that includes, health, dental, disability, vision and life insurance benefits. At Thrive, we want to ensure all of our employees stay healthy, feel secure, and maintain a strong work/life balance.
Please apply here