Director of Operations
Create Strategies, Lead Clients, Manage Talent, Drive Profitability
Join Our Company
Thrive (www.thriveagency.com) is one of the fastest-growing and top digital marketing agencies in the world. We are a full-service agency that handles everything in-house and delivers massive and sustainable growth to our business partners and clients. We think about our work in two words: Relationships and Results.
President Matt Bowman founded Thrive in 2005 and has grown the company to more than 140 employees in 35 states and eight different countries. We have a deeply-rooted, talented team (respectfully referred to as Thrivers) of project managers, web designers, content writers, social media specialists and search engine optimization specialists. We are a close-knit team that is motivated, smart, disciplined and committed to turning ideas into actions.
We now have new headquarters located in Arlington, Texas, and have an exciting opportunity for a Director of Operations to join our Leadership Team (and you can live anywhere in the country!).
- 10 years of experience (preferably with a digital marketing agency).
- Can easily demonstrate a strong depth of knowledge in digital marketing, media and technology.
- Gets excited about process improvement and managing large teams.
- Passionate about delivering value to our clients.
- Lives and breathes process improvement to improve our solution offerings.
- Ensures quality of everything we do.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working in and managing a remote workforce.
- Deep technical knowledge is a plus.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing, Digital Technologies or similar, relevant field
- Assist the President in formulating effective growth strategies, plans and procedures.
- Possess P&L responsibilities to ensure financial growth and profitability.
- Plan, coordinate and execute the annual budget process.
- Regularly evaluate the efficiency of the company’s business procedures according to the planned objectives and make appropriate improvements in deliverability.
- Provide leadership to department managers, and communicate team goals, set expectations and manage accountability.
- Identify and evaluate tool sets for internal processes and efficiencies.
- Manage procurement process and coordinate internal resource allocation.
- Establish and maintain quality controls across teams.
- Manage employee capacity across the delivery team and support hiring recommendations to meet capacity requirements.
- Share responsibility as a “Client-Care Officer” through direct contact with clients.
- Promote a culture of high performance that emphasizes learning, team relationships and a commitment to quality.
- Plan, organize and lead teams for internal initiatives and ensure accountability.
- Be involved in the hiring and onboarding processes for new team members.
- Conduct quarterly and yearly reviews.
We are looking for an experienced and results-driven Director of Operations who will execute our company’s strategy across multiple teams. This leader will incorporate the company’s business principles and culture throughout the organization and our customer base. The Director of Operations will have a proven track record of driving projects from inception to execution and be a natural problem-solver and big-picture thinker
Thrive recognizes employees in many ways for their contributions and their commitment to the organization. One such way is by offering a very comprehensive benefits package. This includes a competitive salary, a bonus structure and a strong benefit program that includes health, dental, disability, vision and life insurance benefits. At Thrive, we want to ensure all of our employees stay healthy, feel secure and maintain a strong work/life balance.
To learn more about Thrive’s culture, visit these links:
Hiring organization: Thrive Internet Marketing Agency
Location: Arlington, Texas
Educational requirements: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing, Digital Technologies or similar, relevant field
Experience requirements: 10+ years
Employment Type: Full-Time
Compensation: Compensation based on experience.
Benefits: Remote work
Health and dental 90% paid by company
LTD 100% paid by company
401k with up to 2% company match
Company paid holidays
Debt Free Grants
Company funded Health Savings Account (HSA)
Annual company paid retreat
Remote Work: We offer remote work, so you can live anywhere in the United States!
Date Posted: 08-01-2020
Apply for this job:
Please contact Cindy Deuser, Human Resource Manager at Thrive.