Digital Marketing Strategist
Join Our Company:
Thrive is one of the fastest growing and top digital marketing agencies in the world. We are a full-service agency that handles everything in-house and delivers massive and sustainable growth to our business partners and clients. We think about our work in two words; Relationships and Results.
President Matt Bowman founded Thrive in 2005 and has grown the company to over two-hundred employees in thirty-five different states and eight different countries. We have a deeply rooted talented team (respectfully referred to as Thrivers) of project managers, web designers, content writers, social media specialists, and search engine optimization specialists. We are a close-knit team that is motivated, smart, disciplined and committed to turning ideas into actions.
We now have new headquarters located in Arlington, Texas and have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Strategist to join the team. (and you can live anywhere in the country!).
This is a client facing role, and you will work directly with senior and executive level clients to understand marketing objectives and translate them into tangible marketing strategies. A motivated digital marketer with a deep grasp of digital campaign execution, including online advertising, analytics and analysis, and conversion rate optimization. You are a seasoned collaborator, able to identify meaningful trends and opportunities to advance client strategies. You have experience managing paid search, display and social advertising budgets, SEO and are committed to delivering exceptional insights and outcomes. Of equal importance is your understanding of fast-paced environments and the knowledge that campaign execution must be targeted, analytical, strategic and measured. You must also be ready to make a difference within a dynamic, close-knit team.
- Collaborate with agency project teams to evaluate online marketing campaigns.
- Provide research, campaign analysis and recommendations for AdWords Search/Display and Facebook campaigns for a variety of clients in a wide mix of industries.
- Provide analysis to improve the layout and conversion rate for campaign landing pages.
- Proficient in Google Analytics and Google Search Console reports, analysis and recognizing trends across various industry benchmarks.
- Provide and research digital and social metrics and reporting across multiple channels and clients.
- Keep fully informed of emerging digital trends and practices.
- New keyword development analysis.
- Take ownership of projects by managing the day-to-day operations of assigned initiatives.
- Work closely with other subject matter experts within core digital channels including social media, email marketing, SEO, creative and content.
- Able to work in a multi-disciplinary, collaborative environment.
- Able to translate client’s business goals into a digital marketing strategy with supporting research and recommendations.
- Three or more years of professional experience in Google AdWords, paid Facebook and Analytics. Digital marketing agency experience preferred.
- Strong experience with Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console, Facebook Ad Manager and other social channel advertising dashboards.
- Ability to articulate a point of view around SEO, paid search topics, industry trends and ways to leverage them against client and agency objectives.
- Proven experience in conversion rate optimization and landing page best practices.
- Collect and share best digital practices.
- Digital interactive account planning, with proven hands-on experience and expertise.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Ability to translate client goals into actionable plans.
- Demonstrate measurable value to the client through the digital plan implementation.
- Strong research skills and ability to translate research to a solid, accessible presentation.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written skills.
- Proven ability to develop well-written documents and presentations.
- Strong stills in Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Solid understanding of email automation is highly desirable.
Thrive recognizes employees in many ways for their contributions and their commitment to the organization. One such way is by offering a very comprehensive benefits package. This includes a competitive salary, a bonus structure, and a strong benefit program that includes, health, dental, disability, vision and life insurance benefits. At Thrive, we want to ensure all of our employees stay healthy, feel secure, and maintain a strong work/life balance.
Hiring organization: Thrive Internet Marketing Agency
Employment Type: Full-Time
Compensation: Based on experience.
Date Posted: 02-09-2021
Apply for this job:
Please email your resume to [email protected] to apply for this job.