Digital Marketing Recruiter
Join Our Company:
Thrive is one of the fastest growing and top digital marketing agencies in the world. We are a full-service agency that handles everything in-house and delivers massive and sustainable growth to our business partners and clients. We think about our work in two words; Relationships and Results.
Thrive Internet Marketing Agency once again proved its digital marketing expertise, claiming its spot on Inc. magazine’s list of 5,000 fastest-growing private companies in America for the fifth consecutive year in a row in August of 2021. (only 4% of all winners have ever done this five years in a row).
President Matt Bowman founded Thrive in 2005 and has grown the company to over two-hundred employees in thirty-five different states and eleven different countries. We have a deeply rooted talented team (respectfully referred to as Thrivers) of project managers, web designers, content writers, social media specialists, and search engine optimization specialists. We are a close-knit team that is motivated, smart, disciplined and committed to turning ideas into actions.
We now have new headquarters located in Arlington, Texas and have an exciting opportunity to jet fuel your career! We are hiring our first ever Digital Marketing Recruiter to join the People Operations Team. (and you can live anywhere in the USA!).
As the Digital Recruiter for our team, you will serve as a recruitment leader in finding digital marketing talent who are a culture fit and are ‘good people!’ You will be proactive and passionate about leading the talent sourcing, recruitment and employment processes with the People Operations Team at Thrive!
- Actively source digital marketing talent, including social media, eCommerce, SEO, PPC, web project managers, link builders, graphic designers, and content writers by using a variety of search and recruiting methods.
- Screen candidates and vet them for culture fit, salary and operational requirements for a global agency.
- Be a brand ambassador for the entire candidate experience; from the group interview process through to new hire orientation.
- Facilitate skills assessment and job offer process by managing and negotiating employment terms and conditions.
- Create a strong recruiting partnership with the hiring managers and leaders inside the organization.
- Closely monitor digital marketing talent trends.
- Most importantly, have a heart for growing Thrive with great people!
- Experience recruiting and filling digital marketing roles at varying levels of seniority.
- Experience hiring roles that include: digital marketing, social media, eCommerce, SEO, PPC, content writers, web project managers, email marketing, link building and graphic designers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. There is a ton of writing in this job and ensuring a clear message to candidates, employees and managers is a big win!
- Ability to collaborate with all levels of the organization.
- Go-getter mentality, competitive, strong work ethic, resourceful and independent.
- Brand ambassador for companies six core values (gratitude, ownership, think bigger, respect, work ethic, and honesty).
Hiring organization: Thrive Internet Marketing Agency
Employment Type: Full-Time
Compensation: Based on experience.
Apply for this job:
Thrive recognizes employees in many ways for their contributions and their commitment to the organization. One such way is by offering a very comprehensive benefits package. This includes a competitive salary, a bonus structure, and a strong benefit program that includes, health, dental, disability, vision and life insurance benefits. At Thrive, we want to ensure all of our employees stay healthy, feel secure, and maintain a strong work/life balance
Please email Cindy Deuser, HR Manager at [email protected] for more information about this position.