Digital Marketing Assistant
Join Our Company:
Thrive is one of the fastest growing and top digital marketing agencies in the world. We are a full-service agency that handles everything in-house and delivers massive and sustainable growth to our business partners and clients. We think about our work in two words; Relationships and Results.
President Matt Bowman founded Thrive in 2005 and has grown the company to over two-hundred employees in thirty-five different states and eight different countries. We have a deeply rooted talented team (respectfully referred to as Thrivers) of project managers, web designers, content writers, social media specialists, and search engine optimization specialists. We are a close-knit team that is motivated, smart, disciplined and committed to turning ideas into actions.
We now have new headquarters located in Arlington, Texas and have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Assistant to join the team. (and you can live anywhere in the country!).
We want someone who is intellectually curious. We want someone who is quick to ask for the “why” and eager to peek behind the curtain. You will need to be confident and comfortable managing multiple clients, while focusing on other priorities. We need you to have that extreme competitive spirit and have an ability to spot patterns and trends. Above all, we want someone who is passionate about working collaboratively with a team.
The digital marketing analyst will dive deep into the data to spot performance trends and recommend potential areas for improvement. You will also work with a team to identify new creative opportunities for clients. The individual will be a team player supporting the Strategy team at Thrive Agency.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- 1 – 2 years of professional experience, preferably in an analyst setting (internship experience included)
- Comfort working independently to analyze data, identify trends, and generate recommendations supported by insights
- Excited by the opportunity to work with variety of clients across industries, preferably with prior digital marketing experience
- Interest in optimization methods and techniques in digital and social advertising
- Conduct and construct basic SEO audits on client websites
- Able to understand generate reports using Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and Google My Business
- Familiar with core SEO tasks including but not limited to Technical SEO, On-Page SEO best practices, and link building strategies
- Familiar with the purpose of landing pages (mainly WordPress)
- Familiar with Google Ads and Facebook advertising
- Conscientious and highly organized
- Comfortable with meeting tight deadlines
- Ability to solve problems creatively and on your own
- Familiar with multiple aspects of digital marketing
- Basic understanding with multiple digital marketing tools
- Quick learner
- Committed to ongoing education and strategy
Thrive recognizes employees in many ways for their contributions and their commitment to the organization. One such way is by offering a very comprehensive benefits package. This includes a competitive salary, a bonus structure, and a strong benefit program that includes, health, dental, disability, vision and life insurance benefits. At Thrive, we want to ensure all of our employees stay healthy, feel secure, and maintain a strong work/life balance.
Hiring organization: Thrive Internet Marketing Agency
Employment Type: Full-Time
Compensation: Based on experience.
Date Posted: 02-09-2021
Apply for this job:
Please email your resume to [email protected] to apply for this job.