Demand Generation Marketing Manager
Join Our Company:
Thrive is one of the fastest-growing and top digital marketing agencies in the world. We are a full-service agency that handles everything in-house and delivers massive and sustainable growth to our
business partners and clients. We think about our work in two words; Relationships and Results.
President Matt Bowman founded Thrive in 2005 and has grown the company to over one-hundred and seventy employees in thirty-five different states and eight different countries. We have a deeply rooted talented team (respectfully referred to as Thrivers) of project managers, web designers, content writers, social media specialists, and search engine optimization specialists. We are a close-knit team that is motivated, smart, disciplined and committed to turning ideas into actions.
We now have new headquarters located in Arlington, Texas and have an exciting opportunity for a Demand Generation Digital Marketing Manager to join the team. (and you can live anywhere in the country!).
Through living Thrive’s work mantra, you are responsible for planning, developing, implementing and managing the overall digital marketing strategy for Thrive’s portfolio of websites. You will be responsible to know your craft and stay on top of changes in the industry. Also mentor, train and manage a small team of Specialists to ensure the success of Thrive’s digital marketing campaigns.
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to our portfolio of websites.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns in collaboration with internal team members
- Prepare and manage digital marketing budgets.
- Measuring and reporting on performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Set up and manage website analytics and conversion tracking.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Managing the creation of site, blog, webinars and ebook content for our portfolio of websites.
- Perform keyword research (discovery and expansion) to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities.
- Create an email strategy for prospects, existing customers, past customers, etc. Could include RSS to email templates, auto-responder drip campaigns, manual campaigns, etc.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Monthly Campaign Evaluation and Reporting: Monitor, evaluate and adjust strategy based on campaign results. Set goals for the following month based on analysis and strategy. Provide feedback and highlighting key areas of significance showing progress in accordance with the company goals.
- Billable Hours: Be personally responsible for monitoring regularly and reaching your quota of client hours each month with zero carryover hours. Discuss with the manager in advance if billable hours will not be met.
- Staff Leadership, Development and Training: Serve as a Manager for your individual POD. Provide knowledge-based and technical training to continually develop capacity within the team. Be available daily for questions from team members. Assure that selected Thrive management tools are being used to maximize overall job performance.
- Team Assessment and Development: Schedule and participate in a weekly update meeting the Leadership Team and company stakeholders to discuss the status of each campaign and related goals. Assist in constantly prioritizing actions towards getting the best results possible. Work closely with the team members to fully understand, strategize and meet company goals. Discuss each campaign status and set goals for the future.
- Thrive Project Management: Using project management tools, weekly assess each campaign project’s status and progress, providing a “bird’s eye view” of each project. The project management system will provide ways to record current status, to escalate issues of concern and to record good news as well (wins). Implementation of the project management tool will be essential in the overall success of the team.
- Thrive Team Collaboration: Ongoing communication with Design Team and Thrive management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Job Skills Development: Work with your supervisor to develop processes to intentionally and regularly develop job-related knowledge and skills.
- Ongoing Professional Development: Keep pace with changes and trends in the Internet marketing industry. Represent Thrive in industry forums and networking opportunities.
- Personal Training Plan: Develop and document a 6-month Personal Training Plan with brief training sessions to be held regularly with Internet Marketing Manager. May also include assigned reading, research, industry activities, etc.
- Will need to communicate rapidly and effectively with all parties involved in projects.
- Will be expected to meet or exceed project deadlines and budgeted hours. If deadlines or budgeted hours will not be met, communication with the team is expected before the fact.
- Keep track of all details on project status and next steps. Be able to report that information when requested.
- Will be expected to have a drive to continually learn and grow in knowledge and skill of Internet Marketing. Will be expected to follow leading blogs and other resources to stay on the cutting edge.
- Be flexible and able to take on other tasks or projects that may be needed with a small team.
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience as a Digital Marketing Manager or similar role
- Proven success in Digital Marketing, including tactical and strategic achievement
- Minimum of 3 years experience in web analytics, marketing, and business development
- Ability to meet or exceed project deadlines and budgeted hours
- Experience with Google tag manager
- Exceptional communication, problem-solving, and project management skills
- Ability to coach and manage your own team alongside working with your clients
- Flexibility to take on and handle other tasks or projects as assigned
- Time management and prioritization skills
- Drive to continually learn and grow in knowledge and skill of Digital Marketing
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, including working with clients and your team
- Must be able to resolve any escalated issues in a timely manner
- Knowledge of best-in-class SEO and analytics
- Energetic and results-driven, a natural collaborator and leader
Hiring organization: Thrive Internet Marketing Agency
Industry: Internet Marketing
Experience requirements: 5+ Years Experience
Employment Type: Full-Time
Compensation: Compensation based on experience.
Benefits: Thrive recognizes employees in many ways for their contributions and their commitment to the organization. One such way is by offering a very comprehensive benefits package. At Thrive, we want to ensure all of our employees stay healthy, feel secure, and maintain a strong work/life balance.
- Remote work
- Health and dental 90% paid by the company
- Vision insurance
- LTD 100% paid by the company
- 401k with up to 2% company match
- Health stipend
- Company paid holidays
- Unlimited PTO
- Debt Free Grants
- Company funded Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Annual company paid retreat
- Charity Matching
Remote Work: We offer remote work, so you can live anywhere!
Date Posted: 10-28-2020
Apply for this job:
Thrive recognizes employees in many ways for their contributions and their commitment to the organization. One such way is by offering a very comprehensive benefits package. This includes a competitive salary, a bonus structure, and a strong benefit program that includes, health, dental, disability, vision, and life insurance benefits. At Thrive, we want to ensure all of our employees stay healthy, feel secure, and maintain a strong work/life balance.
Please contact Cindy Deuser in Human Resources to submit your resume.