Billing Coordinator & Assistant
Join the amazing team at Thrive Internet Marketing Agency! We are a small high-powered digital marketing agency growing rapidly and looking for a Billing Coordinator & Assistant to help grow the business to the next level.
Founded in 2005, we are a high-performing team, creating custom WordPress websites and search engine optimization strategies for businesses. Thrive is committed to cultivating a culture of exceptional people who create outstanding results for our clients. We are a close-knit team that is motivated, smart, disciplined, organized and committed to turning ideas into action. We are professional, honest and passionate about our work.
We already have many happy clients and are adding more every day. Grow with us as we address the business marketing needs of clients in the United States and around the world.
We currently have a very exciting opportunity for a Billing Coordinator & Assistant to work out of our Arlington, TX office. Through living Thrive’s work mantra, you will work directly with the Billing and Account Team to ensure that all the invoicing functions are operating effectively.
This is a full-time position with expected work hours between 8:30a – 5:30p in our Arlington office.
- 1+ years of experience in client/customer billing
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Ability to drive initiatives and execute tasks effectively
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Desire and ability to maintain professional development
- Excellent English
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Experience with providing customer service
- Generate timely and accurate invoices for clients for work and make changes to invoices as needed.
- Set up new client accounts and work with the Sales Team to receive payments.
- Ensure payments are collected in a timely manner and follow up as needed.
- Conduct monthly internal audits to make sure all payments are received and that there are no discrepancies between hours worked and invoiced.
- Assist with other projects and tasks that may come up.
- Support the president of Thrive with projects and tasks as requested.
- Leverage and manage the president’s calendar.
- Support with business as well as personal tasks.
- Assist in planning and booking trips for company events as needed.
- Provide clear and continuous communication internally as well as with vendors and other third parties involved.
- Be flexible and able to take on other tasks or projects that may be needed.
- Excellent communication
- Information collection and tracking
- Time management
- Team player
Hiring organization : Thrive Internet Marketing Agency
Location: Arlington, Texas
Industry: Internet Marketing
Educational requirements: College degree preferred, but not required.
Experience requirements: 2+ years
Employment Type: Full-Time
Compensation : Compensation based on experience.
Benefits: - Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Paid Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Long Term Disability Coverage
Date Posted: 08-02-2019