Amazon Marketplace Specialist
Join Our Company:
Thrive is one of the fastest growing and top digital marketing agencies in the world. We are a full-service agency that handles everything in-house and delivers massive and sustainable growth to our business partners and clients. We think about our work in two words;
President Matt Bowman founded Thrive in 2005 and has grown the company to over one-hundred and seventy employees in thirty-five different states and eight different countries. We have a deeply rooted talented team (respectfully referred to as Thrivers) of project managers, web designers, content writers, social media specialists, and search engine optimization specialists. We are a close-knit team that is motivated, smart, disciplined and committed to turning ideas into actions.
We now have new headquarters located in Arlington, Texas and have an exciting opportunity for an Amazon Marketplace Specialist to join the team. (and you can live anywhere in the country!).
Through living Thrive’s work mantra, serve as primary accountability for the success of each assigned Amazon Marketing Campaign. Ensure client satisfaction and ROI. Know your craft and stay on top of changes in the industry.
Client Relationship Management: Understand and own client goals. Maintain and build relationships with key client staff to maintain optimal retention rate and client satisfaction.
- Client Profile: Create complete client profile related to their market, strategy, competition, strengths, weaknesses, goals, measurable outcomes, assessment of current marketing activities.
- Competitive Analysis: Research and analyze competitors, marketing approach, ranking, keywords, advertising links, etc.
- Keyword Research: Perform keyword research (discovery and expansion) in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities.
Campaign Marketing Strategy and Implementation: Create strategy and build systems and protocols internally that ensure all marketing efforts are optimized for all assigned clients. Establish performance indicators that everyone understands and which complement overall marketing and business objectives.
- Constantly create “Client Delight” by providing high-levels of service and communication with your manager and clients
- Manage and optimize product listings on Amazon on a daily basis
- Product optimization including organic search terms, paid search terms and other promotional campaigns (i.e. coupons)
- Plan, manage, and execute a portfolio of paid search campaigns, including but not limited to strategy development, organization, and management
- Ability to conduct keyword research and selection for PPC campaigns to maximize budget while hitting ROI/ROAS goals
- Manage Amazon FBA product inventory to ensure levels remain at an acceptable rate of Communication with Amazon to uncover hidden issues and convey that information to the client o Monitor and analyze product ASIN performance, customer reviews, ratings and rankings o Identify issues or trends when sales have either declined or increased
- Develop high-level strategies based on account performance
- Develop creative solutions for listing enhancements to maximize key products or categories while driving immersive customer experiences
- Manage campaign expenses, stay on budget, and estimate monthly costs
- Email Marketing (permission based): Understanding the client’s business well enough to create an email strategy for prospects, existing customers, past customers, etc.
- Any other Internet Marketing work that will benefit the client.
Monthly Campaign Evaluation and Reporting: Monitor, evaluate and adjust strategy based on campaign results. Set goals for the following month based on analysis and strategy. Be ready to appropriately respond to clients asking questions or expressing concerns about perceived progress, essentially re-selling them on their Internet marketing investment.
Billable Hours: Be personally responsible for monitoring regularly and reaching your quota of client hours each month with zero carryover hours. Discuss with managers in advance if billable hours will not be met.
Thrive Project Management: Using project management tools, weekly assess each Client Campaign project’s status and progress, providing a “bird’s eye view” of each project. The project management system will provide ways to record current status, to escalate issues of concern and to record good news as well (wins). Implementation of the project management tool will be essential in the overall success of the team.
Thrive Team Collaboration: Ongoing communication with Design Team and Thrive management on project development, timelines, and results.
Job Skills Development: Work with E-commerce Manager to develop processes to intentionally and regularly develop job related knowledge and skills.
- Will need to communicate rapidly and effectively with all parties involved in projects.
- Will be expected to meet or exceed project deadlines and budgeted hours. If deadlines or budgeted hours will not be met, communication with the team is expected before the fact.
- Keep track of all details on project status and next steps. Be able to report that information when requested.
- Will be expected to have a drive to continually learn and grow in knowledge and skill of Internet Marketing. Will be expected to follow leading blogs and other resources to stay on the cutting edge.
- Be flexible and able to take on other tasks or projects that may be needed with a small team.
- Minimum 3 years of SEO experience with strong focus on e-commerce preferred
- Experience with Amazon Marketplace management and product optimization
- Must demonstrate a detailed understanding of SEO principles and guidelines
- Knowledge of e-commerce focused search engine optimization tactics and strategies
- Direct experience in platforms such as WooCommerce, Shopify, BigCommerce
- Demonstrated ability to create engaging and persuasive articles and copy
- Knowledge of basic web design and technology principles and their SEO implications
- Proficiency with web analytics tools (Google Analytics) and SEM tools (SEOmoz, Raven, SpyFu, SEMRush, aHrefs) as well as Webmaster Tools
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Strong analytical aptitude
- Self motivator
- Be excited to learn
- Creatively seek ways to problem solve
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Being Google Adwords and Bing Adcenter certified is a plus
- Being Google Analytics certified is a plus
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS is a plus
- Knowledge of A/B Testing is a plus
- Knowledge of Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) is a plus
- Knowledge of Visual Website Optimizer is a plus
- Knowledge of ClickFunnels is a plus
Hiring organization: Thrive Internet Marketing Agency
Industry: Internet Marketing
Experience requirements: 3+ Years
Employment Type: Full-Time
Compensation: Compensation based on experience.
Remote Work: We offer remote work, so you can live anywhere!
Date Posted: 10-29-2020
Apply for this job:
Thrive recognizes employees in many ways for their contributions and their commitment to the organization. One such way is by offering a very comprehensive benefits package. This includes a competitive salary, a bonus structure, and a strong benefit program that includes, health, dental, disability, vision and life insurance benefits. At Thrive, we want to ensure all of our employees stay healthy, feel secure, and maintain a strong work/life balance.
Please apply here