Account Management Engineer
Join Our Company:
Thrive is one of the fastest growing and top digital marketing agencies in the world. We are a full-service agency that handles everything in-house and delivers massive and sustainable growth to our business partners and clients. We think about our work in two words; Relationships and Results.
President Matt Bowman founded Thrive in 2005 and has grown the company to over two-hundred employees in thirty-five different states and eight different countries. We have a deeply rooted talented team (respectfully referred to as Thrivers) of project managers, web designers, content writers, social media specialists, and search engine optimization specialists. We are a close-knit team that is motivated, smart, disciplined and committed to turning ideas into actions.
We now have new headquarters located in Arlington, Texas and have an exciting opportunity for an Account Management Engineer to join the team. (and you can live anywhere in the country!).
This full-time position in the Thrive Account Management team will have the responsibility of performing training of new hires, ongoing development of existing employees, training material development, process improvements, delivery of technical account management and implementation expertise, and various other account management training related functions. This person must be able to: manage within a changing environment; demonstrate proven ability to mentor and train new and existing staff members; lend expertise on technical and/or challenging projects; and effectively manage client relationships in tandem with the Account Management team. This position requires a self-starter with high energy and the ability to manage multiple programs simultaneously.
- Training and onboarding of new hires
- Ongoing account management process partnership with new hires
- Employ technical and relational expertise on projects with established team members (non-trainees)
- Own the training program including but not limited to regular check-ins, meeting reviews, reporting reviews, joining client meetings, product/service specific training, client
relationship training, etc.
- Partner in the development of training materials and resources
- Provide ongoing feedback and direction in regards to training resources, process improvements, technology, etc.
- Assist in the assessment process and Thrive Performance Score for all account managers to measure product and process knowledge
- Bi-weekly/monthly/quarterly assessments of existing team members through the use of the Thrive Performance Score
- Review and approve client-facing items as needed based on individual team member needs
- Partner in consolidating training resources into the company intranet
- Engage with leadership and management to develop employee-specific training programs
- Coachability – able to take feedback and quickly apply it
- Curiosity – always seeking to know more in order to provide more value
- Intelligence – solve problems, remember names, understand complex things, etc.
- Work Ethic – work hard to meet or exceed goals
- Team Player – focus on the success of the team over the individual
- Empathy – sincere desire to see client succeed with passionate driven attitude
- Follow-up focused – Fast and reliable follow-up that stands out among competition
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent time management skills
- Task oriented and highly organized
- Knack for multi-tasking
- Comfortable working on a tight deadline and has a personal drive to achieve
- Assist in developing upsell and business review strategies to increase average account growth within the Account Management team
Hiring organization: Thrive Internet Marketing Agency
Industry: Internet Marketing
Employment Type: Full-Time
Compensation: Compensation based on experience.
Remote Work: We offer remote work, so you can live anywhere!
Date Posted: 11-06-2020
Apply for this job:
Thrive recognizes employees in many ways for their contributions and their commitment to the organization. One such way is by offering a very comprehensive benefits package. This includes a competitive salary, a bonus structure, and a strong benefit program that includes, health, dental, disability, vision and life insurance benefits. At Thrive, we want to ensure all of our employees stay healthy, feel secure, and maintain a strong work/life balance.
Please contact Cindy Deuser in Human Resources to submit your resume.